Buyer Revisions

sipah_ahmed1

Question

6 answers to this question

if buyer not approve seller's delivery and ask again and again for revisions, just do lame excuses what are the possible damages for seller's profile.

(  even first delivery was on time)

Before answering to your question when I viewed your gigs then I found that you have offered unlimited revisions. There for buyer can request limitless revisions and you have to provide revised works, whenever buyer ask for modifications.

The best solution is to limit your revisions. hope to answered to your question. 

On 9/19/2021 at 10:11 PM, irshan_cool said:

Before answering to your question when I viewed your gigs then I found that you have offered unlimited revisions. There for buyer can request limitless revisions and you have to provide revised works, whenever buyer ask for modifications.

The best solution is to limit your revisions. hope to answered to your question. 

that's good idea. thanks a lot. can you also inform about damages for my profile?

On 9/19/2021 at 7:11 PM, irshan_cool said:

Not that it makes any damn difference. My gig has zero revisions. ZERO. I still get revision requests (usually from customers demanding something that isn't even a part of my gig). The worst part is that I can't do anything about it... I have to deliver something, even if there is nothing to deliver. If I deliver the same thing Fiverr gives me a paddlin. If I refuse, the order just sits there FOREVER pending revision.

Archived