Accepting Custom Order

fredm777

Question

Hi, 

I would like to know your thoughts and experiences about the 'Accepting Custom Orders' feature. Does it allow buyers to send orders that are cheaper than the actual gig pricing? In that case, wouldn't it be disadvantageous for me? ( Because I either, have to spend my time on a cheap job or request an order cancellation, which would affect my ratings).

I hope my question is clear to you all.

Thank you very much.

2 answers to this question

I understand that you're talking about the "Accepting Custom Orders" Feature from gigs tab.

So a buyer can contact and request a custom order with custom budget, deadline and with criteria.

It's not that buyer placing the order directly with custom pricing. Buyer is just sending the request directly to you to send him an offer if you can meet the budget, deadline and criteria.

Check the attachment like how I get.

Once you get the request from buyer, not it depends on you if you would like to accept the proposal and create an offer with his custom requirements of budget, deadline and criteria.

Even if you don't want to work with his requirements, send a professional reply and discuss in details. Never leave that message without responding as it's related to your Inbox response rate and time.

custom order.png 

Archived