Tips for NEW Sellers

rizwana_sattarr

Greetings!

Hope you all doing well,i'm just want to motivate NEW sellers ,who can't get any order.

Do hardwork make your gig description and image attractive.add more FAQs,try to active on fiverr more than 15 hours,if your impressions are going down edit the description and gig image then you can see the results and most important believe in yourself you will definitely get orders soon:-)

Just keep patience better days are coming.❤️

• Like 28
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 5

30 minutes ago, rizwana_sattarr said:

Greetings!

Hope you all doing well,i'm just want to motivate NEW sellers ,who can't get any order.

Do hardwork make your gig description and image attractive.add more FAQs,try to active on fiverr more than 15 hours,if your impressions are going down edit the description and gig image then you can see the results and most important believe in yourself you will definitely get orders soon:-)

Just keep patience better days are coming.❤️

Excellent information for inspiration ❣️Thank you 🥰

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

4 hours ago, rabiabegum9914 said:

After editing my gig's impression has come down to circumcision

Ah, so now you learned to be critical to the information that you read 😉  especially from the person that has zero orders and zero reviews. 

Editing your gig for impressions doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Every time you edit your gig it might be taken out of search and it might take a couple of days for it to come back. 

• Like 17
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Ah, so now you learned to be critical to the information that you read 😉  especially from the person that has zero orders and zero reviews. 

Editing your gig for impressions doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Every time you edit your gig it might be taken out of search and it might take a couple of days for it to come back. 

This exactly. Once you edit your gig, it won't appear on search results for many hours, probably a couple of days.
Think really well your gig before create it. Publish it, and let it go. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Thankyou everyone for point of view, Yes I'm new seller with zero reviews and zero orders but doesn't mean I don't know anything about fiverr.I have researched alot about it, Remaining down is better than try, if your impressions ka going down it means your're not going in right direction,after editing your gig you'll see the results!

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2021 at 7:49 AM, rizwana_sattarr said:

,try to active on fiverr more than 15 hours

One sleeps about 7 hours a day but you manage to stay active on Fiverr for more than 15 hours every day??? You must be a super hero!

I understand some buyers use the online filter and that gives new sellers a chance but downloading the mobile app and turning on "online status" is a more practical idea.

23 hours ago, rizwana_sattarr said:

Edit it again and again ,when impressions getting upwards

This doesn't help. In fact, it does more harm than good. It's better you search out keywords commonly used, check the gigs of older sellers in your niche of higher levels and notice what adverbs is.. that would give you a hint as to what keywords to use. You should plan everything properly before creating the gig to avoid editing. You can also post links to your gig and ask for constructive criticism from more experienced sellers to know what areas you can improve in.

Creating two gigs selling the same service and watching which one turns out better also works.. You can later delete the one not doing as well as the other.

I am also a new sellers but I made sure to carry out appropriate research and not buy made up impossible stuff. And thankfully, I got my first order 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Some Useful Tips For Fiverr :

1.    Be online for maximum time

2.    Make your gig catchy and Seo optimized

3.    Make your gig image clear (don’t use lots of text)

4.    See the fiverr free course to know better about providing best gig

5.    Add foreign languages in profile.

6.    Share your gigs on social media platforms.

7.    Send all 10 buyer requests every day.

8.    don’t copy paste gig your description should not same for 2 line

9.    Try to get good avg. selling price.

10.  Try to get atleast 98% order completion rate.

11. Never edit anything when you are ranked or getting orders.

See the fiverr free course to know better about providing best gig

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller?mpevent=Home Product Clicked&mpindex=106&mpname=Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller&mpcat=All Courses

you can read this arcile

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010708757-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-sellers-Tips?segment=seller

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1