Help if poss .. and hello ;)

lukepastfield

Hi im a Music producer/Club Dj ( A real one though - actually signed to Label - Released lots of tracks over 20 years and have played major clubs like ministry of sound , Pacha etc..... Had to say this because everone online seems to think they have that job title just because they made a few beats in their bedroom , no offense )

i obviously own a recording studio etc but im new to Vfx/Animation overlays and all that stuff.

I see a lot of good work on Fiverr but i need to find someone that does the whole work themselves from scratch (doesnt have to be george lucas spectacular as that costs a LOT of money $$$$ - Just has to be someone that doesnt take our logo/idea and go on Renderforest or various website and let that create an animation from a template. It has to be made for us and no one else even if its just a simple litlle 2d overlay animation so we can ourselves throw on top of a promo video on vegas pro/effects/image etc

is there a forum section i can post the idea for the Video i need right now so i can have someone capable reply and i can book the work . I keep looking through so many and im getting more and more confused as im seeing lots of templates n stuff i recognise.

Also BIG hello to you lot and thanks for any advice or link to Fiverr people that can help me out ..... the first job is so simple its just a 2d flying saucer with our main record labels name on/in it ( acting like a mothership ) swooping in with a tractor beam kind of thing lighting up as it spits out a few logos/icons of all the sub-labels the main record Label is also responsible for. Pause for a second or two , then suck them back up and swoop back on out of there .    Needs to be transparent background so it can go on top of the Real video footage from the festival that the promo video is madefrom.

48 minutes ago, lukepastfield said:

Hi im a Music producer/Club Dj ( A real one though - actually signed to Label - Released lots of tracks over 20 years and have played major clubs like ministry of sound , Pacha etc..... Had to say this because everone online seems to think they have that job title just because they made a few beats in their bedroom , no offense )

i obviously own a recording studio etc but im new to Vfx/Animation overlays and all that stuff.

I see a lot of good work on Fiverr but i need to find someone that does the whole work themselves from scratch (doesnt have to be george lucas spectacular as that costs a LOT of money $$$$ - Just has to be someone that doesnt take our logo/idea and go on Renderforest or various website and let that create an animation from a template. It has to be made for us and no one else even if its just a simple litlle 2d overlay animation so we can ourselves throw on top of a promo video on vegas pro/effects/image etc

is there a forum section i can post the idea for the Video i need right now so i can have someone capable reply and i can book the work . I keep looking through so many and im getting more and more confused as im seeing lots of templates n stuff i recognise.

Also BIG hello to you lot and thanks for any advice or link to Fiverr people that can help me out ..... the first job is so simple its just a 2d flying saucer with our main record labels name on/in it ( acting like a mothership ) swooping in with a tractor beam kind of thing lighting up as it spits out a few logos/icons of all the sub-labels the main record Label is also responsible for. Pause for a second or two , then suck them back up and swoop back on out of there .    Needs to be transparent background so it can go on top of the Real video footage from the festival that the promo video is madefrom.

It sounds like what you're looking for could be found on Fiverr Pro. That's sellers who have been vetted by Fiverr for substantial professional work and quality, and not regular sellers. 

Go into the category of sellers you're looking for and filter by Pro sellers. You should be presented with real professionals. If you'd like to pay less but still get really high quality from serious sellers, sorting by Top Rated Sellers is also an option. 

pro.PNG

Archived