Jump to content

Why did you decide to work with Fiverr?


davedaniel365
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/18/2021 at 6:03 PM, davedaniel365 said:

I chose Fiverr because of how popular

I never choose my tools based on the popularity 😉 

 

Fiverr is a good tool for me that is maximising my working time rather than selling and applying for jobs. It works for me because buyers can read my gig description and place an order even without long discussions with me. I don’t have to spend hours of my precious time browsing through jobs and trying to guess which one I should apply for. 

  • Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Fiverr is one of the most popular freelance marketplace among Buyers

2. You don't have to pay for sending proposals, unlike other popular platform

3. You don't have to worry about getting paid from buyers once they place any order

  • Like 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I don’t have to spend hours of my precious time

Me, too. Before I started doing Fiverr I did some of those crowdsourcing websites, like 99Designs. Wow what a giant  and demoralizing waste of time that was, even the few times I managed to win something. But it gave me a taste of what it could be like to be picked to work. 

Main reasons I like Fiverr versus other freelance sites - I'm not going to compete against anyone for anything ever,  because I have no interest in billing hourly and I like having a hard deadline. 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rachelbostwick said:

those crowdsourcing websites, like 99

I spent like 3 months there and had what I think is a really good winning ratio there of 5+ contests a month. But my mental health was just 🥴. I was in constant stress of people stealing my ideas in every single contest, clients being tricky and after presenting ideas they would just add it in their brief so everyone else could just copy it. Uhhh, I decided that I didn’t need that stress in my life and that I waste a lot of time for free work that I can put this energy in something more productive. 
 

though to be fair quality there is waaaaay higher because rules are unforced super strictly in regards to originality of designs 

  • Like 7
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The best opportunity at Fiverr I think the gig-based service. I mean Fiverr lets you think of yourself as a seller/businessman. You will display your product or service and buyer will buy your service. I mean this platform is like a shop. On the other hand, if you work on other marketplaces you'll have to bid for a project and there will be many others like you. As a result, it will be so tough for you to win the bid and you'll get frustrated. So, overall Fiverr is best for the newcomers and also for the senior sellers. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I spent like 3 months there and had what I think is a really good winning ratio there of 5+ contests a month. But my mental health was just 🥴. I was in constant stress of people stealing my ideas in every single contest, clients being tricky and after presenting ideas they would just add it in their brief so everyone else could just copy it. Uhhh, I decided that I didn’t need that stress in my life and that I waste a lot of time for free work that I can put this energy in something more productive.

Same experience I had while I participated for the contests. Won 2 contest and was selected as a finalist for 5 times. But during that time I was mentally so frustrated and unhappy. But here at fiverr I am so happy now.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/18/2021 at 10:03 AM, davedaniel365 said:

Hey everyone. I just joining Fiverr recently. I chose Fiverr because of how popular and secure the website is. What about you? I would like to know what makes Fiverr is special to you. Kudos.

Sorry for wrong grammar. I just joined Fiverr recently.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a great marketplace where millions of people are connected. Security of works and payment made it very useful. People whom i can't reach can be communicated and get trust easily here. It's one of perfect market places.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/18/2021 at 4:03 PM, davedaniel365 said:

Hey everyone. I just joining Fiverr recently. I chose Fiverr because of how popular and secure the website is. What about you? I would like to know what makes Fiverr is special to you. Kudos.

Fiverr is a popular & secure online market place in the world. I want to increase my online career. But also I love freelancing. Thanks Fiverr.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...