Do not send every day 10 buyer request,  if  you send every day 10 request and do not get orader , then fiverr do not promote your gig ,  thay think you are not serious in buyer request reply .I suggest you send every day send 3 to 5 requeat ( take yout time and write a effective  request ) I hope you you get orader as soon as to follow  this tricks , I also fillow this trcks 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Well you have good impression and clicks .I believe your description is not that much well decorated or maybe your description is not fulfil buyers wants and needs. Research from your competitors, take time and make a unique description .I hope it will work . Relevant buyers request will help you to win the work. Before submitting the proposal first research who you are sending the buyer request.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mstrupa419 said:

Can anyone please tell me why I can't get the order?

Could be your level of English. Could be the images you are using. Could be the way you present yourself. People are looking at your gig, then seeing something that makes them keep shopping. Try to look hard at your gigs and profile for anything that could be off-putting. What are the successful people in your category doing that is different from what you are doing?

• Like 3
  • Up 1