How I will rank my gig?

mstrupa419

• Create Top-Notch 7 Gigs.
  • Never copy-paste.
  • Don't use extensions to be active because when a buyer sees you're online for more than and haven't seen as well as no response then, the buyer will think he is using extensions.
  • Share your gig on social media.
  • Research is the Clue.
  • Importance of having a Healthy Profile. 
  • Make a proper Keyword Research. 
  • Use Keyword-enriched Title. 
  • Add an optimized Gig Video. 
  • Use High-Quality Images.  
  • Grow your English level to C1.

More Info : https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, mstrupa419 said:

If I edit my fiverr gig price and give another price,

You should quote the price accordingly to the price shown on your profile and what you cover with that price. You can't say you will do this for a certain amount and give another price to a buyer... that's lying. Unless that is a custom order outside of your package inclusions, you should be giving the same price.

You can edit your prices after... 

Fiverr Terms of Service:

Proprietary Restrictions

The Site, including its general layout, look and feel, design, information, content and other materials available thereon, is exclusively owned by Fiverr and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Fiverr®, Gig® and Gigs® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Fiverr. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices; (iv) use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications, or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Site; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site; (vi) circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Site; (vii) use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Site to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Site, or engage in any manual process to do the same, (viii) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into our systems, (ix) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site or (x) access or use the Site in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.

Staying online 24 hours through an auto refresher is also lying, because are you really online? What if a buyer messages you because they thought you were online and you didn't respond? The main reason people will filter down on people who are online is because they must want something quickly........

Did you not read the responses from the last time you asked this question? 

Yes, there will be a problem. Fiverr doesn't encourage using third party extensions especially auto refreshers. 

Like I said the last time, you are also lying about being online through the auto refresher. 

On 8/30/2021 at 1:30 PM, mstrupa419 said:

Well if I use auto refresh software to stay active on fiverr for 24 hours then will there be any problem? please let me know if anyone knows. thanks

Do you mean other than it is dishonest? If you will lie about your online status, are there other things you will lie about to make sales? 

• 3 weeks later...

Do not send every day 10 buyer request,  if  you send every day 10 request and do not get orader , then fiverr do not promote your gig ,  thay think you are not serious in buyer request reply .I suggest you send every day send 3 to 5 requeat ( take yout time and write a effective  request ) I hope you you get orader as soon as to follow  this tricks , I also fillow this trcks 

Well you have good impression and clicks .I believe your description is not that much well decorated or maybe your description is not fulfil buyers wants and needs. Research from your competitors, take time and make a unique description .I hope it will work . Relevant buyers request will help you to win the work. Before submitting the proposal first research who you are sending the buyer request.

6 hours ago, mstrupa419 said:

Can anyone please tell me why I can't get the order?

Could be your level of English. Could be the images you are using. Could be the way you present yourself. People are looking at your gig, then seeing something that makes them keep shopping. Try to look hard at your gigs and profile for anything that could be off-putting. What are the successful people in your category doing that is different from what you are doing?

Archived