Are you happy with fiverr gig promote option?

designquicker

Are you happy with fiverr gig promote option?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with fiverr gig promote option?

Hi,
Hope you are doing well,  let's share gig promote experience.
My Experience is good at  first time.  300+ spend earn 4K + though my gig price lowest.
But the problem is suddenly promote option  closed issue my gig is not qualified  for the promote though Active  20 +order .
I really don't understand about the system . what happen with my gigs.

after 14 days I got the promote option back. and i got some knock and order.
it was working 4 days then again close .  how funny experience  
🙂 you can't believe it in 2 week i got 3 time back and close. 

How about you??

image.png.e8ce56bab69dab4b2af4217d5c6b3fe5.png

FIverr monitors gigs for quality. Only exceptionally high performers will get the option to promote their gigs. FIverr uses the hidden review that buyers leave to measure how happy they are with their delivery, so only gigs that truly deserve it will have access to this feature. 

You should always deliver top-notch service and value to your buyers, to ensure that they are happy. If not, you might lose access to it. Fiverr doesn't want to promote gigs that doesn't deliver high levels of customer satisfaction. 

Hi there, I got this opportunity and I also got some great orders from Fiverr through which has been very beneficial for me but unfortunately a few days ago my promoted gig is no longer promoted which somehow went away. But this feature of Fiverr is very effective and beneficial. These features are provided by Fiverr by their gig criteria.

You can learn more details from here-
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338

Archived