Not getting my Top Rated Badge after completing all requirements

inventivesimon

Few days back (before 15 September) my all Top Rated requirements completed but still, I did not receive the Top Rated badge.

Some More information:
- My average selling price is more than 75 USD
- I have only one negative review.
- For the last eight months, I am holding a level two seller badge.

Can anyone tell me what other requirements are needed to fulfill my DREAMS?

Thank you in advance.

1.jpg

• Like 26

It's a manual process - not like level 1 or 2. From what I've heard some people wait for years! You need to be absolutely exceptional at what you do. Even if you are - maybe you're in a category / niche that's very crowded so there are already tons of TRS (so it takes a while for new ones to be nominated.

I'd assume that niches that are rarer get more attention because it's easier to pick and genuinely evaluate every single candidate (while with crowded niches this takes longer.)

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, katakatica said:

It's a manual process - not like level 1 or 2. From what I've heard some people wait for years! You need to be absolutely exceptional at what you do. Even if you are - maybe you're in a category / niche that's very crowded so there are already tons of TRS (so it takes a while for new ones to be nominated.

I'd assume that niches that are rarer get more attention because it's easier to pick and genuinely evaluate every single candidate (while with crowded niches this takes longer.)

Thank you so much.

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I liked your comment and being clear about the confusion.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 1:18 PM, shibiyas said:

I think it's a manual process not like Level1 or 2. 

Yes, I know.

If someone fulfills all requirements to get TRS, Fiverr should check within a month, and if there are any issues with not getting the TRS. Let him know so, he can fix the issues, and then he can get his TRS.

• Like 10

• 1 year later...
On 9/27/2021 at 5:09 PM, inventivesimon said:

if there are any issues with not getting the TRS. Let him know so, he can fix the issues, and then he can get his TRS.

Yes! I wish it to be the reality but it isn't 🙂

I don't know why Fiverr likes to keep it a mystery. I mean, OK! I get it. TRS badge is worth a lot of hard-work and only worthy people should have it. Fiverr can keep their requirements for TRS as strict as they want but they should tell the sellers the rules to be TRS so we can improve and evolve accordingly.

• Like 10

• 1 month later...