Are orders possible without reviews?

gabriil

Question

Hi all!  I'm a new seller on Fiverrr. And I've just come across the problem of no reviews.

I'm interested to read how buyers feel about sellers without reviews but with Gigs. Do you risk ordering from newbies without a rating? Does it meet your expectations?
Also, perhaps personal stories and tips from sellers without reviews who were able to find their first customer.
Please share your experiences😃

Edited by gabriil
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 answers to this question

Hi, I'm a new seller (created my gigs in August) - I can empathise with you completely. I've had a few orders (turned down a lot more!), but as yet none of them have left me an 'official' review - not good, or bad - just nothing - even after appearing to be very pleased with the results. As Fiverr prohibits requesting one - and personally, I don't want to start getting warnings, I suppose it's just pot luck if you get a review or not. All we can do is maximise our gigs (read Fiverr's official tips on gig creation and seo), offer good value and as W. Churchill said "keep b*******g on". I can understand though, with no orders, how do you get good reviews, which result in more orders..... 
Best of luck - good things come to those who wait!  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fiveroptic1 said:

Hi, I'm a new seller (created my gigs in August) - I can empathise with you completely. I've had a few orders (turned down a lot more!), but as yet none of them have left me an 'official' review - not good, or bad - just nothing - even after appearing to be very pleased with the results. As Fiverr prohibits requesting one - and personally, I don't want to start getting warnings, I suppose it's just pot luck if you get a review or not. All we can do is maximise our gigs (read Fiverr's official tips on gig creation and seo), offer good value and as W. Churchill said "keep b*******g on". I can understand though, with no orders, how do you get good reviews, which result in more orders..... 
Best of luck - good things come to those who wait!  

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I am also sad to hear that your work is being left without honest feedback. I hope that people will start to rate you soon! We will definitely wait for ours:)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

We all start with zero reviews, so it's definitely possible, but I'm not going to downplay the challenge of getting those first few. When I see someone new i like to order a small gig from them just to help them get started. 

Here's a little tip from me - when I launch a new gig for myself, I like to do a limited time launch offer, like offering my middle package for the price of a basic high for the first five customers. I let them know it's a new gig so they know there are no reviews for that reason, but make them an offer they can't refuse! And of course.make sure your work samples are so good that they know they have nothing to lose. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

We all start with zero reviews, so it's definitely possible, but I'm not going to downplay the challenge of getting those first few. When I see someone new i like to order a small gig from them just to help them get started. 

Here's a little tip from me - when I launch a new gig for myself, I like to do a limited time launch offer, like offering my middle package for the price of a basic high for the first five customers. I let them know it's a new gig so they know there are no reviews for that reason, but make them an offer they can't refuse! And of course.make sure your work samples are so good that they know they have nothing to lose. 

Thank you for your reply! I will definitely take this advice. I was also interested to read about your experience as a buyer. Thank you for caring so much about new sellers by helping them with reviews🙂 
I've already realised that it's customary to support each other on Fiverr, and that pleases me to no end. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2021 at 3:54 AM, rachelbostwick said:

Pls help me too🙏🙏

Am a new seller 

My username is Acelina01 am a content writer

Pls give me orders to get reviews pls🙏😕

God bless

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2