Why impressions decrease

marketingstar78

14 hours ago, smashradio said:

To answer your question with a question: how can you be online 24/7? Do you not sleep? 

Not only more proof that "stay online 24/7 does not work", but also more proof that scammers gonna scam, cause either he's lying about never sleeping, or using a non allowed extension to appear that he is doing it. The funniest part is here is yet another "professional digital marketer and SEO expert" who has no idea how to impact impressions. 

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

Not only more proof that "stay online 24/7 does not work", but also more proof that scammers gonna scam, cause either he's lying about never sleeping, or using a non allowed extension to appear that he is doing it. The funniest part is here is yet another "professional digital marketer and SEO expert" who has no idea how to impact impressions. 

Yeah, that's what makes it so laughable, and the reason I ask is to point this out: you're a cheater, or you're not sleeping. Most people I know do sleep, so guess what I'm thinking.... :D 

It still amazes me how many digital marketers who don't know how to market. 

18 hours ago, smashradio said:

It still amazes me how many digital marketers who don't know how to market. 

Reworded: It's amazing how many unskilled and dishonest people are willing to steal money from someone who, unfortunately, thinks they are hiring someone competent to market their project.

10 hours ago, newsmike said:

Reworded: It's amazing how many unskilled and dishonest people are willing to steal money from someone who, unfortunately, thinks they are hiring someone competent to market their project.

There's a good old word for those, and I like it: bandit. 

Archived