Buyer Asking Xtra Changes without Adding any Budget or Want to Cancel the Order?

kirhood_jr

So i talked with one buuyer...he described everything in the PDF, And i followed that....Then every file was huge, Over 3 GB. Thats why i had to sent them through Dropbox.

Now he is asking me to change every footage with few changes...Even though i gave him report after creating everything. Do you like it or not,,which should i pick.

and he said yes on that time of conversation.

now he wanted to change without adding any budget.

or cancel the Order.

what should i do?

how should i proceed ?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kirhood_jr said:

now he wanted to change without adding any budget.

It's something that I have  to deal with daily  and to be honest there's not much that you can do about it... Most of the solutions to this problem[ except asking support to cancel the order without affecting your account ] will result in affecting your account.. If you mutually agree to cancel , it will affect your account , if you don't do what the buyer says ... you might get a bad review.. If he askes for a revision and if you stop responding or redelivering the same thing you might get a warning... So it's either explaining to the buyer that there are extras that he can buy for the revisions he needs... ( this is possible if he actually understands that this is how you do it in 2021 ) or you can simply do what he wants without charging him for the revisions and hope that he is going to be satisfied with your work ...  I personally would choose doing the revisions to avoid all the unnecessary hassle but of course everybody is free to do what they think it's best .   It also depends on the service that you are offering ... If you offer let's say video editing revisions might be very time consuming perhaps.. Also the price that he paid is important as well , for a 5$ order I would just ask support to cancel it... For a 200$ order I would choose to do the revisions .. It always depends

• Like 3