Buyer placed an order, but there is no script.

kendal1747

Question

2 answers to this question

What I'd do first (and I guess you already did of course) is ask the buyer to deliver them asap so you can start working on their order!

But in order to prevent this from happening in the future, I'd highly recommend you edit your requirements and make the necessary boxes mandatory to fill in. This way a buyer cannot place their order without filling them in.

Some people encounter unresponsive buyers though and if that ends up being the case, you might want to contact CS and work it out with them. But that's definitely a last resort!

45 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

What I'd do first (and I guess you already did of course) is ask the buyer to deliver them asap so you can start working on their order!

But in order to prevent this from happening in the future, I'd highly recommend you edit your requirements and make the necessary boxes mandatory to fill in. This way a buyer cannot place their order without filling them in.

Some people encounter unresponsive buyers though and if that ends up being the case, you might want to contact CS and work it out with them. But that's definitely a last resort!

Yes, I immediately, after seeing the order with no script, asked for the script and other requirements. No response though. I went back and edited my requirements and made sure all the required boxes were checked. They are all checked that are required. I have sent CS a message and asked about this and how will it affect my ratings. Have not heard back yet. Thanks so much for your help.

Archived