Hello! New seller here, would be happy to receive constructive criticism on my gig.

pen_dimii

These are my suggestions/comments:

If you change any of the gig images maybe make them around 1.619:1 aspect ratio so they won't crop much on the profile/search results.

Gig: I will write or rewrite your captivating children short story

The basic package description starts with a lower case word "a" but the standard and premium ones start with an upper case one. Maybe make them all use the upper case "a".

In the FAQ section:
"I dont have" could be "I don't have" in question 4.

Gig: I will write beautiful and soulful poetry
The sample document has the word "was" word split with "w" one one line and "as" on the next but with no "-" to show it's wrapping.

In the profile:
In the skills section:
Skill "content writing" is duplicated. Maybe remove the one without the check mark.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

On 9/18/2021 at 12:43 PM, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions/comments:

If you change any of the gig images maybe make them around 1.619:1 aspect ratio so they won't crop much on the profile/search results.

Gig: I will write or rewrite your captivating children short story

The basic package description starts with a lower case word "a" but the standard and premium ones start with an upper case one. Maybe make them all use the upper case "a".

In the FAQ section:
"I dont have" could be "I don't have" in question 4.

Gig: I will write beautiful and soulful poetry
The sample document has the word "was" word split with "w" one one line and "as" on the next but with no "-" to show it's wrapping.

In the profile:
In the skills section:
Skill "content writing" is duplicated. Maybe remove the one without the check mark.

Thanks... Will work on that ASAP

• Like 1