How To Make Permanent Clients - Got 88 orders from single client on Fiverr.

I have completed 88 orders from a single client on Fiverr, and still, many more are in pipeline.

I hope my small experience will be beneficial for others especially newbies. Usually, as an average freelancer, we do jobs for money and our core aim is to earn money and execute projects/orders as soon as possible and that lead the permanent client to one time or temporary client and even cancellation. 

SO, HERE LET ME SHARE SOME POINTS THAT I DID FOR MY CLIENTS TO MAKE THEM PERMANENT.

•  Always always be honest with your buyer (Consider the buyer's project/job as your own project)

• Let your client know the reality (There are a lot of things that are doable and not doable, let your client know the exact situation, discuss with them in an appropriate way)

•  Update your buyer time to time while working on a project (buyers love that process)

• Don't make your buyer fool at any stage (be fair, loyal & sincere buyer start trusting on you and that plays the key role to get more and more orders from same buyer.)

• Always add some extra value while delivering the order (That also increase the chance to get a tip)

• Do examination/Analyzation and give some valuable suggestions to your buyer (since every buyer wants to grow their business)

• Don't approach the buyer outside the system.

The above said are the things that can make your one-time buyer into a permanent client.
Thanks

buyer.JPG

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, nimrakhan123 said:

Always add some extra value while delivering the order (That also increase the chance to get a tip)

I'm not a fan of over delivering, but returning clients are great though. I'm actually working on my top buyer's 50th order right now.

• Like 2