Reason for not getting TRS

muhammadfaheem0

I got nominated for Top Rated Badge back in Feb 2020. Since then I have maintained my stats but never got promoted. Finally, after waiting for 28 months consecutively, I found the reason for not getting the TRS badge and that reason is:

Fiverr system NEVER evaluated my account 😐

Let me explain how I knew it.

I went on a recreational tour in August and thus I paused all of my gigs. When I returned back, I had to cancel 2 order (buyer's mistake) and then my "Order Completion" dropped to 89%.

This is the first time in my 6 years of Fiverr career that I had to demote to Level 1 on September evaluation. So I was waiting to get the notification of demotion. To my greatest surprise, the evaluation period ended but the system DID NOT demote me to level 1. That was the "Ahhhan" moment when I realized what I am missing to get the TRS badge. My profile was not being evaluated at all!

So I contacted Fiverr customer support and explained everything. As expected, they responded with a template response 🙄

After some more struggle, I convinced the agent to forward my case to Fiverr Tech Team so they can look into my account and see what the problem is.

I will update this post when I get any update from Fiverr team.

Recap:

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I think they may allow some leeway eg. if you completion rate drops very slightly below 90% they may allow it and not demote you. Like they may allow 89% or 89.5% but if it went to 88% they would demote.

It's also possible that sometimes some accounts don't have the evaulation properly run on them.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

I think they may allow some leeway eg. if you completion rate drops very slightly below 90% they may allow it and not demote you. Like they may allow 89% or 89.5% but if it went to 88% they would demote.

It's also possible that sometimes some accounts don't have the evaulation properly run on them.

When we hover on the 89% red stat, it says, you should have at least 90% to maintain this level. 89% is below 90 and is also red so clearly it's the system fault for not monitoring my account.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, muhammadfaheem0 said:

When we hover on the 89% red stat, it says, you should have at least 90% to maintain this level. 89% is below 90 and is also red so clearly it's the system fault for not monitoring my account.

Didn't you pause all your gigs though? What if it only monitors 60 days that are active? (I'm not 100% sure that's possible, but that'd seem more likely to me.) Something that happened to me twice was that if the buyers were at fault, my order completion rate went back to normal after a while - what if the system regards these as 'buyers are at fault' kinds of cancellations (but the app messed up your rating?)

I wouldn't say that your account isn't being evaulated at all - from what I know TRS is fully manual and some people just never get it. But of course, I could be wrong. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, enunciator said:

image.thumb.png.28b0767516da8218ca1778fb764c9b33.png

Some of those users you are trying to garner their attention are no longer active on the platform. If they were, they'd probably tell you to knock that off. (Note to other forum users, this is an appropriate use of the word "knock" rather than how it is normally evoked here.)

I am also an old user and had some conversations with these guys in the past. So I tagged them. I still see they have good earned good ranks here.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Didn't you pause all your gigs though? What if it only monitors 60 days that are active? (I'm not 100% sure that's possible, but that'd seem more likely to me.) Something that happened to me twice was that if the buyers were at fault, my order completion rate went back to normal after a while - what if the system regards these as 'buyers are at fault' kinds of cancellations (but the app messed up your rating?)

I wouldn't say that your account isn't being evaulated at all - from what I know TRS is fully manual and some people just never get it. But of course, I could be wrong. 

I always thought the same that Fiverr team manually reviews an account to make the promotion.

But this demotion seem to be automatic and it didn't happen as expected. So I concluded that there is some glitch with the system in checking my account.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, muhammadfaheem0 said:

I agree but when I've been demoted I think one or more of the stats it said in the email might have been very slightly higher than the stats shown on the dashboard/analytics page. That's why I think it's possible it might be giving a bit of leeway in the evaluation. Like a percentage or a less.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

52 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

I agree but when I've been demoted I think one or more of the stats it said in the email might have been very slightly higher than the stats shown on the dashboard/analytics page. That's why I think it's possible it might be giving a bit of leeway in the evaluation. Like a percentage or a less.

Now I get your point. I am in communication with Fiverr CS. Let say what they say

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, muhammadfaheem0 said:

So I concluded that there is some glitch with the system in checking my account.

So what used to happen in the past: fiverr CS couldn’t fix your percentage that is shown but they would add a fix on the back end on the orders that were cancelled with no fault of yours and that wouldn’t affect your evaluation. 
It was weird because you would have below 90% on the evaluation but you wouldn’t have been demoted because CS did something on the back end. However I have not seen that happening for quite some time. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

but they would add a fix on the back end on the orders that were cancelled with no fault of yours and that wouldn’t affect your evaluation. 

I never contacted Fiverr CS to cancel those 2 orders because they were buyer's mistake. I simply cancelled the orders myself without asking FIverr team to cancel them for me.

• Like 6

you are very lucky that you did not drop from minimum requirement. because i have dropd ALHUMDULILLAH  3 to 4 times in a year. it is not because of my competency. but my job is very sensitive i doing registration and on the other hand the buyer ask only for apply registration then i applied and ask for completion he offten demanded tpo wait for completion. so it takes time but the buyer is the buyer, and fivdr is the fiver. any how these days i am also on 83. dowa karo k level up ho. main ny to ab wo gig he khatam kar di hy

• Like 6

• 1 year later...