Voice over demos not showing on gig page.

kyno300

Hi guys. I'm a voice over artist, and a few days ago I created a gig to offer my services. However, for some reason, only my gig video is showing on my page. I uploaded 3 audio demos of my work, but they aren't showing on the actual gig page. If I go to edit my gig, they are all still there with the names, tags and everything else I set. They just don't show up on the page. I thought it was a bug or something, so I recreated my gig. I waited a few days thinking that maybe my stuff just needs to be approved by Fiverr or something. It's been about 3 days now and they are still not on the page. Just the gig video alone. I'm new to Fiverr so I don't know if this is normal for new gigs. What should I do?

just a thought @kyno300, did you upload in the right format? I only asked, because that threw me a bit when I set up my gigs. If I remember, you can only upload in mp3 or .wav, -  one of the two anyway. There's a little light blue advisory box on the right when you hover - which I missed the 1st time. There's also an upload limit, but for an audio file, unless you're uploading a massive file, you should be fine. Hope that helps.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fiveroptic1 said:

just a thought @kyno300, did you upload in the right format? I only asked, because that threw me a bit when I set up my gigs. If I remember, you can only upload in mp3 or .wav, -  one of the two anyway. There's a little light blue advisory box on the right when you hover - which I missed the 1st time. There's also an upload limit, but for an audio file, unless you're uploading a massive file, you should be fine. Hope that helps.  

Yeah, I saw that too. I uploaded my files in .mp3, and they're all well within the length and file size limits.

19 hours ago, theratypist said:

Reach out to Customer Support: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Will do. Thanks for the link, I was looking around for this.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kyno300 said:

Hi guys. I'm a voice over artist, and a few days ago I created a gig to offer my services. However, for some reason, only my gig video is showing on my page. I uploaded 3 audio demos of my work, but they aren't showing on the actual gig page. If I go to edit my gig, they are all still there with the names, tags and everything else I set. They just don't show up on the page. I thought it was a bug or something, so I recreated my gig. I waited a few days thinking that maybe my stuff just needs to be approved by Fiverr or something. It's been about 3 days now and they are still not on the page. Just the gig video alone. I'm new to Fiverr so I don't know if this is normal for new gigs. What should I do?

Just a tip: have you tried deleting and re-uploading your demos, and made sure all the tags/info that the gigmaker asks for is filled in before you hit save? Also, have you tried in a different browser? I find the demo upload thingamajiggy to be a bit temperamental at times. 

• Like 1