My Fiverr account is reviewed. can I my back my account.

monirthuin

I got this email: 

Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform. We consider this a violation of our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

can I back my account? Please help me.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, monirthuin said:

I got this email: 

Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform. We consider this a violation of our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

We can't tell you that. Your account is under review, and its up to the Trust and Safety team. You've broken the rules on Fiverr, and this is the consequence. You should have read the terms you accepted when you signed up for Fiverr. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, smashradio said:

We can't tell you that. Your account is under review, and its up to the Trust and Safety team. You've broken the rules on Fiverr, and this is the consequence. You should have read the terms you accepted when you signed up for Fiverr. 

I can not anything just type bank account. Because I work web and adds run,so need setup that's. How can I do

• Like 4

18 hours ago, monirthuin said:

In addition to what everyone else has said, if you do lose your account and then make a new one that too is breaking Fiverr's TOS and you will lose your new account too. 

2 hours ago, mohona97_digi said:

copy past doesn't allow in fiverr forum. So ,stop it...

Yes, it is not allowed to copy and paste other user's posts on the Fiverr Forum. Nor is it allowed to copy content from off Fiverr sites. 

However, the original poster did not copy and paste any other user's posts. He merely copied an email he received form Fiverr. That is allowed. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1