What's the benefit of the Fiverr forum badge? Or what is its significance?

irshan_cool

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, shahidfreelanc said:

How to increase my point for the next ranks?

This is a forum, not a game. Your rank doesn't matter here, it won't bring you more sales.

People gain ranks from naturally posting here. There were some forum users that tried to game the system and liked everything, they were very annoying and lost their rank. So just post great content, or read the forum and learn. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, shuvo_va said:

With due respect on all Grand Master Leaders, I want to know about the benefits of Grand Master Rank.

It's just a forum badge. Buyers couldn't care less about it (think about it: when you're purchasing a service, do you check what rank the provider has on some forum?), and it does nothing for your Fiverr profile or gigs.

6 hours ago, shuvo_va said:

I hope everybody will be more inspired to get the Grand Master Rank after knowing this answer.

You're basically hoping for everybody to spam this forum with nonsense, making it more difficult to find useful information.

• Like 21

8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I was the first seller to get the Grand Master Badge on the Fiverr Forum. It does nothing to improve my status as a seller on the main Fiverr platform. 

Doesn't it help to become a manually selected Top rated seller in Fiverr? I've heard that even when you complete the requirements, you don't get promoted like Level 1 and 2, the Fiverr staff manually observes your profile and promote you afterwards.And being active in the forum and sharing valuable stuff is a qualification.

Is this a myth or true? 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Achieving Grand Master rank in the Fiverr Forum signifies a high level of community engagement and expertise. Benefits for sellers may include increased visibility, credibility, and networking opportunities. It can also lead to improved understanding of the platform and better collaboration with peers, potentially boosting business success❤️❤️

• Like 12

8 hours ago, imeshekanayake said:

Doesn't it help to become a manually selected Top rated seller in Fiverr?

2 minutes ago, abddullah_jisan said:

Benefits for sellers may include increased visibility

24 minutes ago, coerdelion said:

Myth

These are both myths, as pointed out by @coerdelion.

The TRS badge is based on seller performance - there are a lot of quality metrics that you have to hit as a seller that are not visible on your dashboard (such as your Buyer Satisfaction Rate (BSR), which depends heavily on the private reviews that you get but never see). If you don't hit those hidden metrics, your account won't even be considered for TRS.

I've heard that even when you complete the requirements, you don't get promoted like Level 1 and 2, the Fiverr staff manually observes your profile and promote you afterwards.

I've met all the requirements and haven't even been considered for TRS because my BRS was affected by one cancelation (so Fiverr wouldn't even consider me for TRS for another 3 months ... but by then, even though my BRS was great, another hidden quality metric was affecting my eligibility to even be considered for TRS). So if it wasn't one thing, it was another - and Fiverr requires that you show improvement before you can even qualify for Fiverr's team to manually look at your profile.

Fiverr already made an official statement that there are no benefits for your gig by being active on the forum:

As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway.

• Like 14
  • Up 2

No.

16 minutes ago, abddullah_jisan said:

Achieving Grand Master rank in the Fiverr Forum signifies a high level of community engagement and expertise.

You can become a Grand Master by liking every post and by posting lousy comments, even incorrect information.

Some people literally spam the forum (with likes and useless comments) to become Grand Masters. No, they're not experts, and no, that's not community engagement. Those people are about as useful as lice. Their expertise is at the same level, too.

• Like 10
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, imeshekanayake said:

I was a TRS before I was a Grand Master. So, achieving the badge on the Fiverr Forum did not help me get TRS. Besides, if you check, many sellers with the Grand Master badge do not have a TRS badge. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, abdullah141 said:

Rank Bandge is very important. but if your gig does not rank on fiverr. then it will not help anymore.
this is the main role of fiverr. if your gig does not rank on the first page also you already get a top-rated badge. you will still not get too many orders.

He is asking about Fiverr Forum Rank Badge.. Not Seller Level Badge.. 

21 minutes ago, webdevrdx said:

I want to learn more about Fiverr form. Can you tell me about it? 

1 thing is confirmed that it has nothing to do with getting orders so don't focus on it. If you want to learn more about Forum, then you should start exploring it and gain knowledge about how Fiverr works too.

• Like 9