How to reach the Top Rated Seller status faster?

ui_bashar

It is not based on average selling price, though having your prices be competitive for your field is important. 

Nobody can tell you how to become a Top Rated Seller, sorry.  Level 2 is the highest level you can reach on your own. After that, it's up to someone else to find you and decide you are someone that sticks out enough to represent Fiverr as something special.

I was a level 2 seller for years - I can't even remember how many years now, three or four maybe - before I became a TRS. I had a thousand reviews with a 5 star rating before I became a TRS.

The best thing you can do is keep making your skills better, wow-ing your customers, and getting those good reviews. Set goals for yourself and strive for them. Pick a new goal each time you reach the next one - 250 reviews, a $500 order - but maybe don't make TRS one of those goals - it's too elusive and will frustrate you. When it comes it will be a nice surprise.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, ui_bashar said:

Hi,
I'm Bashar Bhuiyan.

I'm a level 2 seller since 2020, but it's still doesn't come to the top-rated badge. is there any chance to get the top-rated badge! 

it would be very helpful.

Thank you!
Bashar.

Getting chosen to be a Top Rated Seller is a manual process. The only way you can influence it is by being a great seller, delivering high-quality services and support to your buyers. I was a level 2 seller for years before I became a Top Rated Seller. You should stop working for levels, and start working to make your buyers happy instead. That should be your focus. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1