How long it takes to receive the statement of earnings?

tinants

Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience with receiving the statement of earnings from Fiverr? I have to report my earnings for the previous year to the state, and I asked for this report a month ago. Since then, customer support keeps saying it's a long process, and they need to wait for a particular department. But I don't have that time luxury. 
So, I'm wondering how long did you wait for the statement of earnings. 

Thanks.

2 hours ago, tinants said:

Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience with receiving the statement of earnings from Fiverr? I have to report my earnings for the previous year to the state, and I asked for this report a month ago. Since then, customer support keeps saying it's a long process, and they need to wait for a particular department. But I don't have that time luxury. 
So, I'm wondering how long did you wait for the statement of earnings. 

Thanks.

A month seems like a long wait for a simple statement. I would make a new ticket about this, or keep bugging support until they fix it for you. They inform on their website that you can contact them to get this statement, so they should have a system in place to do this. 

I've always done it by simply having a separate Paypal account and just print the payouts from there. It says it's from Fiverr, and that's usually enough. But all countries are different, so if you need the statement, I don't really get why its taking so long. 

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

A month seems like a long wait for a simple statement. I would make a new ticket about this, or keep bugging support until they fix it for you. They inform on their website that you can contact them to get this statement, so they should have a system in place to do this. 

I've always done it by simply having a separate Paypal account and just print the payouts from there. It says it's from Fiverr, and that's usually enough. But all countries are different, so if you need the statement, I don't really get why its taking so long. 

Hello Smashradio,

Thank you for answering.

Exactly. A month should be more than enough if they already state on their webpage they issue this statement. Unfortunately, my country only accepts an official report, so my Payment payouts wouldn't be enough.

I guess I'll have to continue pushing and asking for this statement. If and when I receive it, I'll post an update here. 

I have just sent in the request yesterday and this post hasn't been that encouraging. 😐 My taxes for the year are due on 30th September; I can't wait a month. I really thought it was a simple exercise. By the way, I also got the same "other team...should not take long" response from CS. Let's hope for the best.

If you ask me, this should be a simple, automatic process. A click of a button. Really weird. And they don't accept statements from Payoneer/your bank/paypal? And I thought the tax agency here is complicated. (Ok, so they are. Today, I was told I need a new residency card because the old fashioned certificate doesn't apply any longer, but to get the new residency card, I need a valid residency certificate - you know - the one that isn't valid.)

12 hours ago, dadoc93 said:

I have just sent in the request yesterday and this post hasn't been that encouraging. 😐 My taxes for the year are due on 30th September; I can't wait a month. I really thought it was a simple exercise. By the way, I also got the same "other team...should not take long" response from CS. Let's hope for the best.

I'm sorry my post was discouraging, but unfortunately, you'll probably experience the same. I received the exact message like you. After that, the CS keeps saying I should be patient. Supposedly, they can't give me an estimate of when I might receive the statement. Of course, that sounds like a red flag to me. 

12 hours ago, smashradio said:

If you ask me, this should be a simple, automatic process. A click of a button. Really weird. And they don't accept statements from Payoneer/your bank/paypal? And I thought the tax agency here is complicated. (Ok, so they are. Today, I was told I need a new residency card because the old fashioned certificate doesn't apply any longer, but to get the new residency card, I need a valid residency certificate - you know - the one that isn't valid.)

I agree. It should be a simple process as Fiverr already has our earnings available on our accounts.
Unfortunately, they don't accept. The government wants it to be official to confirm I'm receiving money legally. 
I hope you solve your issue. All these bureaucratic issues are like an endless loop that can make life frustrating. 

7 hours ago, tinants said:

I agree. It should be a simple process as Fiverr already has our earnings available on our accounts.
Unfortunately, they don't accept. The government wants it to be official to confirm I'm receiving money legally. 
I hope you solve your issue. All these bureaucratic issues are like an endless loop that can make life frustrating. 

Yup. I have a dream: I want a small hut in Alaska, far away from everyone else. I want a Starlink internet connection. A generator. And I want to burn my passport and live alone for the rest of my life, hunting to survive and doing voice-overs on Fiverr to pay for diesel so I get electricity. I'm gonna eat bad bear meat, drink whiskey to keep myself warm, and shoot anyone who comes onto my property with a home-made potato cannon. If the government comes knocking, I'll load it with spiked cannonballs. 

"If you ask me, this should be a simple, automatic process. A click of a button. Really weird."

This stumps me as well. Why the delay when everything has been through Fiverr and they have all the records? We should even be able to generate it ourselves from the Earnings page. But, for some reason, we have to go through an unresponsive support/"other department"?

@tinants - 4 days and counting on my end. No response as of yet. Have sent in a follow-up message.

On 9/20/2021 at 7:35 PM, dadoc93 said:

This stumps me as well. Why the delay when everything has been through Fiverr and they have all the records? We should even be able to generate it ourselves from the Earnings page. But, for some reason, we have to go through an unresponsive support/"other department"?

@tinants - 4 days and counting on my end. No response as of yet. Have sent in a follow-up message.

Hi,

I have sent you a dm concerning this issue. 

I have just sent in the request yesterday and this post hasn't been that encouraging. 😐 My taxes for the year are due on 30th September; I can't wait a month. I really thought it was a simple exercise. By the way, I also got the same "other team...should not take long" response from CS. Let's hope for the best.

Archived