How to get I Fiverr choice on my gig?

salman_999

Question

10 answers to this question

Just now, salman_999 said:

I want to know reall information from you and explain me.  

Thank You.

It's a badge you get on your gig if you deliver outstanding services and support to your buyers, meaning they leave very positive hidden feedback to Fiverr after their order. If you keep making your buyers happy, you might get it from time to time. If you get it and a buyer orders from your gig, you'll see a notice at the top of the order that its a Fiverrs choice order. If you keep delivering excellent services, you might get it multiple times. 

It's all about making your buyers happy. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, smashradio said:

It's a badge you get on your gig if you deliver outstanding services and support to your buyers, meaning they leave very positive hidden feedback to Fiverr after their order. If you keep making your buyers happy, you might get it from time to time. If you get it and a buyer orders from your gig, you'll see a notice at the top of the order that its a Fiverrs choice order. If you keep delivering excellent services, you might get it multiple times. 

It's all about making your buyers happy. 

Thank you so much for help me.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, salman_999 said:

Then why are not get fiverr Choice top rated seller? They are fillup above the point of you. 

"Fiverr Choice" and "Top rated seller" both are different.  For "Fiverr Choice" badge, keep delivering great work. Hope you will get that badge soon if you fulfill the requirements. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, salman_999 said:

Then why are not get fiverr Choice top rated seller? They are fillup above the point of you. 

I'm a top rated seller. I get the Fiverrs Choice badge sometimes. Sometimes, someone else gets it for a while. But no matter if you get it or not, you should treat every order as if it were a Fiverrs Choice order, because the buyer chose you, and you're supposed to impress them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, aaimran said:
  • Remain active.
  • Give response timely.
  • Collect positive feedback from clients.
  • Get more orders.
  • Follow the schedule.
  • Become a popular freelancer.

Can you please share the source where you got this information? I would be curious to see where did fiverr say that you need to fulfil  those billet points to get a fiverr choice badge 

• Up 1
  • Thanks 1