I was chosen as one of the first sellers to offer subscriptions

rocketsp

20 minutes ago, rocketsp said:

I was chosen as one of the first sellers to offer subscriptions. Should it be something I should be happy about? How does that improve my sales on Fiverr please?

Capture.PNG

It depends. Fiverr is constantly deploying this to new categories. I've had it for quite a while, now, but I'm not using it. If you have a lot of recurring orders that are very similar, it could be a nice way to offer your buyers a subscription to your services. For example, they can pay you 100 per month to manage their social media accounts, as an example. 

In your case, it could be a customer who might need 10 new flyers per month. That would be something you could have them subscribe to and pay a fixed monthly rate for. 

In my categories it doesn't make sense to use subscriptions, since all my orders are different, even when they come from regular buyers. 

• Like 4

On 9/16/2021 at 5:18 PM, smashradio said:

It depends. Fiverr is constantly deploying this to new categories. I've had it for quite a while, now, but I'm not using it. If you have a lot of recurring orders that are very similar, it could be a nice way to offer your buyers a subscription to your services. For example, they can pay you 100 per month to manage their social media accounts, as an example. 

In your case, it could be a customer who might need 10 new flyers per month. That would be something you could have them subscribe to and pay a fixed monthly rate for. 

In my categories it doesn't make sense to use subscriptions, since all my orders are different, even when they come from regular buyers. 

Thank you for this detailed response.. It's helpful... I now got a client that ordered my subscription for 3months. 

• Like 2