Hi everyone

Just now, grphcsolution said:

Hi
I'm Tahsin Fiverr seller, My Account age 6 months.
I don't complete 1 Order. what do I do now, Open a new account?

please let me know

If you haven't gotten any orders, you should take a long look at what you're doing. Are you offering anything of value that people need, and presenting it in a professional manner? What is your business plan and strategy? What is your value proposition? Why would a buyer order from you, and not one of the other sellers on Fiverr? You need to know these things before you can start a business. A man with a plan is a man that can. A man with no plan is just a new seller on Fiverr with no orders. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, smashradio said:

If you haven't gotten any orders, you should take a long look at what you're doing. Are you offering anything of value that people need, and presenting it in a professional manner? What is your business plan and strategy? What is your value proposition? Why would a buyer order from you, and not one of the other sellers on Fiverr? You need to know these things before you can start a business. A man with a plan is a man that can. A man with no plan is just a new seller on Fiverr with no orders. 

What will I do now?
I am a graphics designer, I know very work  well.

4 minutes ago, grphcsolution said:

What will I do now?
I am a graphics designer, I know very work  well.

I just told you what you have to do. You need a business plan. You need to know what makes you unique, and you need to communicate that effectively. I would start by taking English classes to communicate better. Use Duolingo or some similar app. I would also start by getting familiar with actual trends in design, and work on your design skills, because from what I can see on your gigs, the designs you make went out of style 20 years ago. I don't mean to be rude, but you're not going to get design work in 2021 with those gig images. That's just how it is. You have to constantly work on improving yourself. Until you do, don't count on being a freelancer. 

Your gig images are of low quality, not modern, and not very pretty. If you're going to sell design on Fiverr, you have to know your craft and be really good at it. If not, you won't get any orders. 

I'm sorry, but this is business, and only the best designers can win this "game". 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I just told you what you have to do. You need a business plan. You need to know what makes you unique, and you need to communicate that effectively. I would start by taking English classes to communicate better. Use Duolingo or some similar app. I would also start by getting familiar with actual trends in design, and work on your design skills, because from what I can see on your gigs, the designs you make went out of style 20 years ago. I don't mean to be rude, but you're not going to get design work in 2021 with those gig images. That's just how it is. You have to constantly work on improving yourself. Until you do, don't count on being a freelancer. 

Your gig images are of low quality, not modern, and not very pretty. If you're going to sell design on Fiverr, you have to know your craft and be really good at it. If not, you won't get any orders. 

I'm sorry, but this is business, and only the best designers can win this "game". 

thanks sir