Congrats to the sellers who got level yesterday! But I have got a question for the sellers who got level earlier months.

Congrats to the sellers who have been upgraded to the next levels. I had a small question to the sellers who have got level earlier months. I heard on the community that after getting the upgrade level most of the seller's gig lost the rank. And also, the matter of concern is that for the next 5 to 6 months their gigs couldn't be able to get back to the rank again. Is this true?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, uiuxtanim said:

Is this true?

Might be yes might be no. 
I don’t support this conspiracy theories, usually it turns out that those sellers has dropped the performance, got a bad hidden review etc. 
However even though I don’t really believe in gigs disappearing from search after being promoted there is a topic on fiver called “level 1 Hell” where people discuss it. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

59 minutes ago, uiuxtanim said:

Congrats to the sellers who have been upgraded to the next levels. I had a small question to the sellers who have got level earlier months. I heard on the community that after getting the upgrade level most of the seller's gig lost the rank. And also, the matter of concern is that for the next 5 to 6 months their gigs couldn't be able to get back to the rank again. Is this true?

I don't think that's entirely true. But maybe ...
In my opinion, one of the reasons behind losing the gig rank after getting the level is -
1. Not completing the work within the given gig time,
2. Not having good communication with the client on the order page,
3. The habit of extending the order time most of the time through the resolution center,
4. Getting work done by revising the order frequently,
5. Late work submission,
6. Hidden feedback found bad.
As a result the gig loses rank after a bad impact on the profile and the resulting level. So in order to do well in fiverr, work should be given importance not level. Then everything else will be fine.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Might be yes might be no. 
I don’t support this conspiracy theories, usually it turns out that those sellers has dropped the performance, got a bad hidden review etc. 
However even though I don’t really believe in gigs disappearing from search after being promoted there is a topic on fiver called “level 1 Hell” where people discuss it. 

It's confusing thing. Many people says their gig lost their ranks. But I haven't faced it with my gigs. Everything was same with me even after getting the levels also the gigs position was same on the search page. Will check the topic “level 1 Hell” to know about the topic more.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ugraphical said:

I don't think that's entirely true. But maybe ...
In my opinion, one of the reasons behind losing the gig rank after getting the level is -
1. Not completing the work within the given gig time,
2. Not having good communication with the client on the order page,
3. The habit of extending the order time most of the time through the resolution center,
4. Getting work done by revising the order frequently,
5. Late work submission,
6. Hidden feedback found bad.
As a result the gig loses rank after a bad impact on the profile and the resulting level. So in order to do well in fiverr, work should be given importance not level. Then everything else will be fine.

Very informative. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1