Responding to reviews?

alexgreene

I have noticed many sellers do not respond to reviews left by buyers. I have always responded to the reviews left on my gigs? Is there a common reason for not doing so, is it so more reviews can be seen on their gigs?

However, I have gotten to the point where my my gigs are getting more orders, and I feel like all I can say in response to a review is “thanks for your business”. I suppose it might be nicer to see just a list of reviews rather than a boring “thanks for your business” under each one.

What are your thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, well I have responded to my buyers positive feedback but it doesn’t show up underneath theirs… What am I doing wrong here? What I did was rating the buyer and wrote a few lines thanking them, then submitted and I was thanked for sharing with fiverr, but nothing shows up… So, how to do it properly then??

Any help would be welcome! 🙂

Reply to @oldbittygrandma:

Thanks, yeah I think your way of communicating with buyers/members is a very good one!

So maybe it’s not essential to respond publicIy, but still I like to know why I can’t get my respond to their feedback to show up! I just want to be able to do that! 🙂

As said I rated the buyers positive and wrote a few words and submitted… Fiverr thanked me for sharing but the words seem to be lost, no response is seen. So how does everybody do it? Still puzzled (maybe a bug or something?)

• 5 months later...

I’ve been looking for the spot where I can respond to the buyer’s comment. I can’t even find where the comments are from my homepage. Please tell me where I can find my buyers’ comments where I could respond? Thank you, Fiverr friends!

Guest gamersuscentral

I always reply to the feedback given to me. Its part of being a seller! Its polite and its courteous. Some sellers claim their too busy to reply, how can that be? It takes merely 5 seconds to type in Thank You and click submit. Not to sound like a jerk, but its true.

Archived