Tips for all Level-1 Sellers | The Most Important Stage

Seven

🥇Congratulation on your achievement.

Level-1 is one of the most important stage in Fiverr journey.

To enjoy this stage you must ensure these points:

• Amazing gig image and video, specially the primary gig image/video.
  • Killer sales converting gig description.
  • Awesome work quality.
  • Best support to your buyers.
  • Great with repeat business opportunity.

Know some facts before you know more about the adventure of the Level-1 stage.

• TRS is a manual process so not every people get it though they complete the requirements to be nominated for TRS (Top Rated Seller), So I'm skipping TRS part from this post. And also skipping the new seller. This post only for Level1 and level 2 comparison.

• Number of Level 2 sellers are double than level 1 sellers usually in Fiverr for maximum categories.

• When anyone search with a specific keyword in fiver, Fiver shows a list of gigs for 20 pages (sometimes 21 pages) for that specific search keyword. Each page contain 48 gig means total 960 gigs for maximum for a specific keywords. So basically ranking is actually are you listed within this 960 (maximum) or not.

• According to my personal opinion based on research for a year, There is always a competition in ranking and metrics within the level as well. It means competition between sellers within other same level sellers. So when you're in a specific level, your ranking will depends on how good your gig, your work, your reputation than all other sellers from that specific level.

• There is some quota for each level and also shuffling system to give opportunity to others. So by using that quota if you're one of the best one in active list/waiting list, you will be enlisted within this 960 gigs. It could be from page 1 to page 20 anything. That's the reason you see mixture level sellers in search result.

Facts of Level 1 seller stage you should know: (Once you go best with above points)

• Level 1 is mostly get good at ranking and easier. as I said number of level 1 seller is about half of level 2 seller. And your first competitors are Level 1 sellers and also you are blessed with a good numbers of quota for each specific keywords you're using. So the low competition for ranking than a level 2 seller.

• Level 2 requirements are far ahead than level 1. $2000, 50 orders and 120 days selling seniority is the main difference than all other level. So you're getting a long way to establish yourself with low competition.

• With this low competition advantage you can establish your reputation, create great opportunity for repeat business with numerous buyers. This is the actual key to run smoothly when you will be promoted to the most competitive stage level 2.

• Pricing is not directly related to the level actually. For pricing phenomena, you can read more at 

•  You must ensure the Awesome work quality, best support to take the advantage of this stage. Generally I will suggest to be more dedicated in this stage.

• Good performance as a level 1 seller will be more effective in your level 2 stage.

As number of level 2 sellers are higher, so there will be huge competition and also you're in a competition with newly promoted to level 2 seller and already established highly reputed level 2 sellers. So I suggest you to get yourself perfectly ready to face the challenge of Level-2 seller with a great achievement of buyer network, repeat business, work quality, best support within this level 1

***Again repeating, this all are my personal opinion based on my personal research. I am not an official person and also, I do not guarantee that this is the facts Fiverr follow.

Thank you.

• Seven changed the title to Tips for all Level-1 Sellers | The Most Important Stage

Its really valuable and good insights. But I have observed that when you have low prices to your services, you come across not so good clients. How do we identify that? If my service price is lower compared to market standard but high compared to few service providers at my level, does that make put me at a risk?

Ehh. I personally wouldn't consider Level One the "most important stage" of freelancing on Fiverr. Level One is primarily a transitory level between the immense hordes of non-leveled sellers and the sizeable number of "established" Level Two sellers who hope to eventually become TRS. The grim truth is, most seller accounts don't even receive a single order and never progress out of being non-leveled sellers.

Plenty of sellers face particular hardships in Level One that it has become coined "Level One Hell" and there are plenty of forum threads which discuss or refer to the phenomenon.

16 hours ago, seven_sign said:

As number of level 2 sellers are higher, so there will be huge competition and also you're in a competition with newly promoted to level 2 seller and already established highly reputed level 2 sellers.

You are "competing" against Pro/TRS/Level Two/One/and non-leveled sellers regardless of what one's personal level is. Becoming a Level Two seller doesn't just suddenly make the competition more difficult. The other sellers are always there and are vying for the attention and orders of prospective buyers like you are.

Personally I agree with your points.

1 hour ago, enunciator said:

You are "competing" against Pro/TRS/Level Two/One/and non-leveled sellers regardless of what one's personal level is.

I think you didn't notice that I said, the first stage of competition between the same level sellers.

After that it comes about competing against other sellers level, still each level (specially Level-1) get a good number of quota (hidden) for ranking. This is because of shuffling system which takes sellers from each level.

If it's about only competing with all together, then level 1 sellers will hardly be available to the ranking.

Because of the number of sellers in Level 2, their competition is too high. And the patience, quality, support mentality, everything should be more developed to flow smoothly in this Level-2 stage. Which should developed in Level-1 Stage. As well as the low competition between level 1 sellers makes it to get more opportunity to grow with more real practice. Specially those who can develop themselves as a complete professional in this Level-1 stage, They are mostly best fit to progress faster in level 2.

Archived