Difficult to rank new gigs

dolyjahin7

Question

4 answers to this question

Difficult depends on your mentality, too. Working 12 hours a day chasing kids around, keeping them safe for little to no money was difficult for me.

'Ranking' a new gig, to me, is much easier than that - even though I have no idea what I'm doing half the time. Being genuinely talented at something that others might not be so great at is what's hard. Understanding what even the toughest customers who struggle with English (or are always in a rush) is what's hard. 

Making a gig in a popular category is 'easy', especially if you are spoonfed that information. 

(that being said, yes, the competition is REALLY tough. Still not harder than dealing with a screaming toddler though) 

(take this with a pinch of salt, obviously the two cannot be compared. Both require vastly different skillsets...)

• Up 1

6 minutes ago, dolyjahin7 said:

It's very difficult to rank new gigs on Fiverr, isn't it?

It's supposed to be. Starting a new business is difficult. If it wasn't, anyone could do it. You are competing with skillfull people who know what they are doing. If you're not one of them, you don't deserve success. Success is earned through hard work, dedication, investments and knowledge. 

So yes. It's difficult. And it should be. In fact, I feel it should become even more difficult, by making anyone who wishes to sell on Fiverr pay a monthly fee. 

This isn't a welfare platform. It's a business platform.  

3 minutes ago, pritamdesign227 said:

How to rank my gigs

You rank your gigs by being good at what you do. This should start with some basic knowledge about the platform, which is easily located on this forum if you just look for it - something I'm willing to bet you haven't tried to do.