Level-1 seller

I am so excited that I have finally gotten to level one seller . I changed my rate card and attracted a different set of clients to my profile. It was great, so I know that level one will for sure do something for me. Please tell me advantage of level-1 seller.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 2

Congratulation on your achievement.

Level-1 is one of the most important stage in fiverr journey.
If your work quality and support good enough, it will help you to grow with more orders.
But for that definitely, you should have good gig images to attract people, a great sales converting gig description.

This stage is more important cause you need to get yourself ready to survive the initial stage of level 2. If you utilize this level stages in a great way, get more repeated buyers/business in your pocket, it will survive to have a smooth run while you upgrade to level 2. Quality and Support is only the way to succeed here.

Also, as you're changing your gig price, please know more details about actual gig pricing here 

Best wishes on your journey!

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, adefmade said:

Congrats. You took a risk increasing your price rate. Well it worked for you. It could break or make you. Some did it and got there fingers burnt. I guess it's a calculated risk though.

Personally, every time I have increased my prices, it's been nothing but positive. Less work, for more money being one of them.

But, the most valuable thing is the kind of client you attract. Towards the lower end of the market, in my experience buyers are much more difficult to deal with, and expect way more than what they're paying for.

When you reach a certain price point and level, you start attracting like minded professionals where it feels more like a business partnership, instead of that mentality where the buyer thinks they're your 'boss' and can treat you like one of their employee's simply because they've paid for a service you offer.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, joshnadin said:

Personally, every time I have increased my prices, it's been nothing but positive. Less work, for more money being one of them.

But, the most valuable thing is the kind of client you attract. Towards the lower end of the market, in my experience buyers are much more difficult to deal with, and expect way more than what they're paying for.

When you reach a certain price point and level, you start attracting like minded professionals where it feels more like a business partnership, instead of that mentality where the buyer thinks they're your 'boss' and can treat you like one of their employee's simply because they've paid for a service you offer.

Well said. But maybe it's applicable as you grow higher in the marketplace and not for starters. I will give it a try. I only have 13 reviews for now but have read about some sellers here on the forum complaining about not getting buyers any longer immediately they increased their selling price.

• Like 2