Jump to content

Check the buyer portfolio before placing a buyer request


mbappi00
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have sent total 7 buyer request. Today I check all the byer portfolio which I have sent byer request. In the 7 request it was 5 fake buyer. Some of them has 1 or 2 review as seller and most of the other account was dead.

I don't now why the seller create byer request. But now I want to report the seller who created fake byer request. And my question is "does it will be harmful for my account".

 

  • Like 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, mbappi00 said:

I don't now why the seller create byer request. But now I want to report the seller who created fake byer request. And my question is "does it will be harmful for my account".

No, it will not affect your account if you report a seller for abusing the buyer requests. But its best you just ignore and focus on making offers to the actual buyer requests.

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, theratypist said:

No, it will not affect your account if you report a seller for abusing the buyer requests. But its best you just ignore and focus on making offers to the actual buyer requests.

theratypist I think i will not sent any buyer request from now :classic_sad:

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mbappi00 said:

I have sent total 7 buyer request. Today I check all the byer portfolio which I have sent byer request. In the 7 request it was 5 fake buyer. Some of them has 1 or 2 review as seller and most of the other account was dead.

I don't now why the seller create byer request. But now I want to report the seller who created fake byer request. And my question is "does it will be harmful for my account".

 

I Agree with you why they do that?
it's really irritated. 

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...