If someone spam, so what should he do to correct it?

raufsaimon

20 hours ago, raufsaimon said:

I am drawing the attention of the experienced brothers of my forum

This is Fiverr's forum, not your forum.

Now, since you only want men to answer (and it's not enough that they're men, they also have to be your brothers), I'm out of here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Not an "experienced brother" (pretty sexist, is there any other term you could use? Users? Sellers?) but I'll answer your question: 

Spamming means creating a lot of posts that do not help any user. Writing ten times "thank you very useful information" just fills the forum with useless content. You can just use reactions. Same for "how i get order" "new here what are rules": there are a lot of topics written by experienced users or staff, just search for the ones who already have answers. This forum is meant to help users, not to post any thought that comes to our mind. 

• Like 3
  • Up 6

21 minutes ago, francescaabb said:

Not an "experienced brother" (pretty sexist, is there any other term you could use? Users? Sellers?) but I'll answer your question: 

Spamming means creating a lot of posts that do not help any user. Writing ten times "thank you very useful information" just fills the forum with useless content. You can just use reactions. Same for "how i get order" "new here what are rules": there are a lot of topics written by experienced users or staff, just search for the ones who already have answers. This forum is meant to help users, not to post any thought that comes to our mind. 

Thanks for your Explanation.

@raufsaimon 

I am the experienced 'brother' you are referring to. However, I am not a brother as brothers are males. Nor am I your sister as my mother did not give birth to you. 

I am a fellow seller and Fiverr Forum member, so it may be best to refer to me as an experienced seller or Forum member. 

That being said, experienced. Fiverr Forum members are very tired of seeing the newer Forum member make useless comments, as I noted you did above. It clutters the Forum and makes for a less enjoyable experience when we must wade through the junk comments to get to the useful posts. 

Not to boast, but, I was the Fiverr Forum's first Grand Master and I did not get that badge by making the same useless post twice in a thread. Plus the posts you made were in the thread @mjensen415had created saying how he was working on getting rid of spam posts like you made. Isn't that ironic!

As @jonbaassaid: 

11 hours ago, jonbaas said:

You want to know how someone who has spammed others, can correct that behavior? Wouldn't the answer be to, um.... stop spamming? 🤔

@francescaabbwas kind enough to give you an excellent explanation of why you drew my attention. 

Also, please take @mariashtelle1's advice:

14 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Just start using thank you emoji on posts that you liked instead of writing the same comments over and over again.

Here is a picture of the emojis for you to reference:

Thanks.png.3fc88c8bcef31bb2c6145cfbbc46758c.png 

• Like 5
  • Up 4