uh...Can someone help me?

bewtypheart

Question

4 answers to this question

It's probably some terms you used, there are certain words (that we aren't completely sure what the exact list is) that trigger the Fiverr system. Its automated then when it says "under review" or something like that, that means it is pending a manual check from someone in the Trust and Safety team.

I am guessing its the word cleavage, because when I did a search of "cleavage" in the search bar, nothing comes up so maybe Fiverr automatically wants messages with that word reviewed.

This is just my opinion though (regarding which word triggered the system), but I am more or less leaning to the fact that a certain word has triggered your message to be under review. I experienced something like this when a customer mentioned dark web, nothing shady just wanted a project covering dark web in general. 

Within the next few hours you will eventually see if it has been allowed to show up or not. It shows up with a check mark and a time stamp when it was approved.

You can try reaching out to Customer Support for a definite answer: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

2 minutes ago, theratypist said:

It's probably some terms you used, there are certain words (that we aren't completely sure what the exact list is) that trigger the Fiverr system. Its automated then when it says "under review" or something like that, that means it is pending a manual check from someone in the Trust and Safety team.

I am guessing its the word cleavage, because when I did a search of "cleavage" in the search bar, nothing comes up so maybe Fiverr automatically wants messages with that word reviewed.

This is just my opinion though (regarding which word triggered the system), but I am more or less leaning to the fact that a certain word has triggered your message to be under review. I experienced something like this when a customer mentioned dark web, nothing shady just wanted a project covering dark web in general. 

Within the next few hours you will eventually see if it has been allowed to show up or not. It shows up with a check mark and a time stamp when it was approved.

You can try reaching out to Customer Support for a definite answer: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Thank you for the info! I just joined the other day to do request a drawing and was super confused when the first message I ever sent was flagged lol 

In addition to what @theratypist mentioned about why your request probably didn't go through, here's come additional tips: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050062693-Tips-to-submit-an-effective-Buyer-Request?segment=buyer

It's fine that you're new, but a LOT of questionable sellers might pick up on that and try to pull one over on you. So, like suggested in the linked article, instead of 'can you draw X?' try 'I'm looking for someone to draw X.' I'll admit a bit of concern, too, about some of the more vague points. It's fine to give 'creative freedom' to your seller of choice, but you risk getting something you don't like.

Archived