Achieved level 1 three months ago and haven't been able to get orders since then.

ayeshaahmed498

Hi there 

I am here once again to ask for advice, tips and tricks from seniors who have been on Fiverr for a long time. 

I got my level 1 badge 3 months ago, however, instead of getting more orders, I am getting 1 or 2 orders a month. I have tried modifying my gigs too. after modifying one of my gigs, i got over 7k impressions but zero orders. I am unable to understand what is going on, and I will be grateful if someone can tell me what's happening with my account. 

thank you so much in advance. 

Welcome to the phenomenon called "Level One Hell." It is referenced multiple times on the forum and may be of varying severity for individual sellers.

The root cause of "Level One Hell" is debatable. Some think it stems from the Fiverr algorithm not promoting Level One sellers as much as when they were non-leveled sellers. Others think it is just a coincidence of timing with the natural ebb and flow of demand for specific services at specific times of the year. And others believe it is a result of there simply being more sellers active on the platform now rather then when the seller started off.

I cannot give you a definitive answer as to why your business has slowed down since hitting Level One, but I can say that you should remove unlimited revisions from all of your gigs and all of your gig packages...

2 hours ago, enunciator said:

Welcome to the phenomenon called "Level One Hell." It is referenced multiple times on the forum and may be of varying severity for individual sellers.

The root cause of "Level One Hell" is debatable. Some think it stems from the Fiverr algorithm not promoting Level One sellers as much as when they were non-leveled sellers. Others think it is just a coincidence of timing with the natural ebb and flow of demand for specific services at specific times of the year. And others believe it is a result of there simply being more sellers active on the platform now rather then when the seller started off.

I cannot give you a definitive answer as to why your business has slowed down since hitting Level One, but I can say that you should remove unlimited revisions from all of your gigs and all of your gig packages...

Sure I can do that. 
Thanks a lot for responding 🙂 

Archived