I Love Letters & Words!

Hello everyone, 

I'm so glad to be on Fiverr! I have several diplomas in Computer Technology, and a graduate degree in Law, my specialty being International Trade Law. 

I currently work in a law firm that focuses on general practice and litigation and I have a wealth of experience in drafting, writing academic articles and vetting documents as well as preparing legal opinions. 

I have worked in different sectors such as Human Rights Law, Corporate Law, Property Law practice and even Intellectual property law practice, offering legal services to several companies and individuals.

I look forward to being helpful to the Fiverr community by offering assistance with proof reading, document preparation, copy-writing & sorting out every thing "words".

IMG_20210614_130049_182.jpg

• Like 9

12 hours ago, zodillioncarter said:

I look forward to being helpful to the Fiverr community by offering assistance with proof reading, document preparation, copy-writing & sorting out every thing "words".

I would imagine this would be easier to do..... if you offered gigs for these services. You currently do not have any seller gigs.

• Like 4