Jump to content

Cover letter for new sellar.


md_furkan_
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi there,

I hope you are well. I'm able to do your ( job title) job. I have already done this type of job many more. So, I hope I can satisfy you with my work. I know that my simple information does not make sure that I'm perfect in this job that's why I attached some samples of my previous work-(Work samples).

Waiting for an affirmative answer.

Best regards
Md Furkan.

  • Like 17
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, if I was a buyer, this would not cause me to hire you. This template does nothing to convince anyone that the seller sending this copy-paste text is able to complete a SPECIFIC job. Never, ever, ever, send a template "cover letter" as a response to a buyer's request. You should be personally appealing to the specific needs of each individual seller, not TELLING them how good you are. No "cover letters for new sellars". Take the time to be personable, and connect to the  buyer, and don't "attach samples". You should already have a gallery of your work available on your gig page.

  • Like 19
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, md_furkan_ said:

I know that my simple information does not make sure that I'm perfect in this job that's why I attached some samples of my previous work-(Work samples).

Just say, "Here are samples of projects I did previously." Don't start off with something negative.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2021 at 8:27 AM, jonbaas said:

Unfortunately, if I was a buyer, this would not cause me to hire you. This template does nothing to convince anyone that the seller sending this copy-paste text is able to complete a SPECIFIC job. Never, ever, ever, send a template "cover letter" as a response to a buyer's request. You should be personally appealing to the specific needs of each individual seller, not TELLING them how good you are. No "cover letters for new sellars". Take the time to be personable, and connect to the  buyer, and don't "attach samples". You should already have a gallery of your work available on your gig page.

Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, antaraarts said:

I wrote my this type of cover letter when I was a fresher on Fiverr. But no buyer was responded till I changed idea. I think there should not to use specific template for cover letter if we expect win any project. A seller should have a goal to achieve the attention of a clients.

But I am also new to fiber. I thought this way will attract buyers. Thanks for your feedback. Maybe I can get a buyer for you.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, antaraarts said:

I wrote my this type of cover letter when I was a fresher on Fiverr. But no buyer was responded till I changed idea. I think there should not to use specific template for cover letter if we expect win any project. A seller should have a goal to achieve the attention of a clients.

But I am also new to fiber. I thought this way will attract buyers. Thanks for your feedback. Maybe I can get a buyer for you.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, uzzol_rafat said:

I did not like it. Because the person who will give the job has to use the word of the job now or he will understand that it has been copied. So you can't find work using it. Hope you understand me. Thanks.

But I am also new to fiber. I thought this way will attract buyers. Thanks for your feedback. Maybe I can get a buyer for you.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2021 at 8:27 AM, jonbaas said:

Unfortunately, if I was a buyer, this would not cause me to hire you. This template does nothing to convince anyone that the seller sending this copy-paste text is able to complete a SPECIFIC job. Never, ever, ever, send a template "cover letter" as a response to a buyer's request. You should be personally appealing to the specific needs of each individual seller, not TELLING them how good you are. No "cover letters for new sellars". Take the time to be personable, and connect to the  buyer, and don't "attach samples". You should already have a gallery of your work available on your gig page.

But I am also new to fiber. I thought this way will attract buyers. Thanks for your feedback. Maybe I can get a buyer for you.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, md_furkan_ said:

But I am also new to fiber. I thought this way will attract buyers.

Perhaps now is a good time to research your target customers, and figure out what REALLY works. 

9 hours ago, md_furkan_ said:

Maybe I can get a buyer for you.

No thank you. I am happy to connect to my own target customers. Your buyer-getting assistance is unnecessary.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...