Jump to content
  • 0

Seller late with revision, am i at risk ?


logicat
 Share

Question

Hi, i want your opinion on the behaviour of a seller with my order. I placed the order on September the 8th 2021. Gig has 3 days delivery time. On Sept 12, she delivered a file audio with partial contents, and wrote me that she had a personal problem and asked to deliver it the day after. I told her i'm okay with waiting 2-3 days more; i clicked the review button, and she told me it was okay asking for a review. So now the order is marked as "Order in progress - Order in review". In the chat she also told me she would deliver the order on the same day (Sept 12), after solving her personal problem. Now it's September the 15th, i know i told her i can wait 2-3 days more, but i had no feedback so far. The seller has very good ratings and reviews; she currently has 3 orders in queue (including mine, i think).

Tomorrow i will write to her asking for an update, what i want to know is: is there the risk of having my order considered delivered by Fiverr ? As i said, it is currently "in revision" process (blue box shown in the order page, red text if i click the "orders" menu at the top of Fiverr page). I suspect an order can't be considered "delivered" if it was delivered once and then a revision was asked, but it is the first time i'm in this situation and i don't know how it works.

Note that i can't see the "late" word anywhere.

So, i'm ok by waiting an extra day before asking a refund (or at least an update), or am i at risk of having Fiverr considering the first delivery as definitive (in which case i would lose my money) ?

Thank you

  • Like 13
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

From what I understand the seller delivered a partial delivery which is again TOS - they should have asked for an extension on the order instead. That being said as it's in revision they won't be paid until they deliver again - so at this stage I wouldn't say you're at risk (I'd assume they will have to deliver again at some point...)

I'd try to settle it amicably just because it might be a fluke / bad decision when something tough is going on in their life but... If you write to them and they don't reply in the next day or so I'd bring it to CS. 

  • Like 16
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 9/15/2021 at 6:36 PM, katakatica said:

From what I understand the seller delivered a partial delivery which is again TOS - they should have asked for an extension on the order instead. That being said as it's in revision they won't be paid until they deliver again - so at this stage I wouldn't say you're at risk (I'd assume they will have to deliver again at some point...)

I'd try to settle it amicably just because it might be a fluke / bad decision when something tough is going on in their life but... If you write to them and they don't reply in the next day or so I'd bring it to CS. 

Thank you for great suggestion

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...