In the context of losing the gig

mehedihasan87

On 9/17/2021 at 3:59 AM, newsmike said:

The answer is right in front of you. It may not be the answer you expected, but it is the answer. 

image.png.dcc81e779d6d8b3e6fc06d272c6de6cd.png

Thanks I have contacted the fiverr team many times and I feel like a robot is answering me. I don't think Fiverr is a platform for permanent work because I've already completed 1800 jobs, And Fiverr gave me a loan, I paid off that loan, so now I don't know how my gig is unqualified-id. If I have a gig unqualified-id, then why did you give me a loan? I hope everyone will answer my question. And what should I do now? 

Thanks I have contacted the fiverr team many times and I feel like a robot is answering me. I don't think Fiverr is a platform for permanent work because I've already completed 1800 jobs, And Fiverr gave me a loan, I paid off that loan, so now I don't know how my gig is unqualified-id. If I have a gig unqualified-id, then why did you give me a loan? I hope everyone will answer my question. And what should I do now? 

3 minutes ago, mehedihasan87 said:

Nobody on the forum can tell you why Fiverr has decided to not allow your gig. Unless we get some more details, we probably can't offer any more assistance on the forum, anyway, since we don't even know what the support team told you. 

What exactly is it your gig is unqualified from? From getting new cash advances? 

my last question screenshot below  and fiverr team Answer. Please advise me how I can broadcast my gig again.

Hi Mehedi,

I understand how you feel, please keep in mind that in order for you to be eligible for the promoted Gigs option, you have to meet the following requirements:
  • You’re a Level 1, Level 2 or Top Rated seller
  • At least one of your Gigs is in an eligible category
  • Your Gig scored 4.7 in public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

Upon reviewal of your account, I have seen that you do meet the first four requirements, however, regarding the 5th requirement, I am afraid that you lack within it, hence, you are not eligible for the promoted Gigs option. To increase additional quality metrics, I suggest that you complete as many orders as you can within the next month or two with as few canceled orders as possible, with the fastest possible delivery, your rates at nearly if not 100%, your response time less than an hour, etc. Please keep in mind that your overall performance is measured when your quality is being calculated.

Having said that if you think that you are receiving fewer orders than usual, then I can leave you some advice on what you can focus on:

1. Provide high-quality service
2. Deliver on time
3. Avoid unnecessary cancellations
4. Communicate with your buyers to make sure you understand their needs
5. Make more original Gigs
6. Do market research to see what is trending among the buyers now
7. Review buyer requests
8. Visit our Forum where you can exchange experiences with other sellers
9. Try Fiverr Learn and Skill tests
10. Visit our Help Centre for more tips and tricks
11. Advertise your Gigs on social media

You can always check out our article on Managing your Gigs where you can also find a link to check your Gig’s status on the site. Our Help Center is also always available for your convenience, so feel free to check it out whenever you have any questions.

I hope this clarifies.

Kind regards,

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_3.png

Archived