No buyer request found

raufsaimon

19 hours ago, raufsaimon said:

What can I do if no buyer request is coming to my account?

Then it might be wise to start finding your clients via other ways. Fiverr does not owe sellers any buyer request options. The Buyer Request section is a tiny part of this site. It will not be where the vast majority of your orders come from.

• Like 2

Buyer request appears for a limited time to sellers with no levels. A buyer request disappears from display (for sellers with no levels) if 10 offers already have been made on that request from other sellers with no levels. Your access to buyer requests will improve when you become Level 1.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Then it might be wise to start finding your clients via other ways. Fiverr does not owe sellers any buyer request options. The Buyer Request section is a tiny part of this site. It will not be where the vast majority of your orders come from.

Could you kindly share some other ways?

• Like 2

On 9/15/2021 at 12:18 PM, raufsaimon said:

What can I do if no buyer request is coming to my account?

No buyer request.png

Trying to clear your browser's cache and cookies may sometimes help, but if you still don’t see any requests, there are two factors that you should keep in mind:

• One is that our relevant team carefully reviews each request and periodically releases them to the Buyer Request area for sellers. We kindly ask you to check back every once in a while for an update on these requests.
  • The second is that the buyer request feature is dependent on the buyers. If buyers are not submitting requests to your category, you will receive fewer requests than usual.
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, nenepresh said:

Trying to clear your browser's cache and cookies may sometimes help, but if you still don’t see any requests, there are two factors that you should keep in mind:

• One is that our relevant team carefully reviews each request and periodically releases them to the Buyer Request area for sellers. We kindly ask you to check back every once in a while for an update on these requests.
  • The second is that the buyer request feature is dependent on the buyers. If buyers are not submitting requests to your category, you will receive fewer requests than usual.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, theratypist said:

Buyer request appears for a limited time to sellers with no levels. A buyer request disappears from display (for sellers with no levels) if 10 offers already have been made on that request from other sellers with no levels. Your access to buyer requests will improve when you become Level 1.

I don't know if anyone is reading but I literally said the answer. You cannot change the system.

• Like 3
  • Up 2