Buyer Rewquest

nayem_16

13 minutes ago, nayem_16 said:

I don't get any buyer request for a long time.

Perhaps you do not qualify for any requests that you are able to respond to. The Buyer Request section is a small, rather insignificant part of this site. Focus your time on developing gig services that people want to hire you to complete, not random requests that may not even appear for you to see.

Focus on the things that YOU can control.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Perhaps you do not qualify for any requests that you are able to respond to. The Buyer Request section is a small, rather insignificant part of this site. Focus your time on developing gig services that people want to hire you to complete, not random requests that may not even appear for you to see.

I published the first gig on 20th August. I used to get buyer requests. 

But i have heard that many people are not getting buyer request.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, it_solution4 said:

Please create 7 gigs different catagories . You will get more buyer request

Great advice! :classic_mellow:

Create Gigs in 7 different categories that you are clearly not qualified or experienced in. :classic_dry:

Sigh.

--

12 hours ago, jonbaas said:

This! ^ :classic_biggrin:
Buyer requests are 99% of the time severely underpaid and the people posting them aren't the best to build lasting and positive business relationships with.
Personally, I have always avoided them like the plague.

Fiverr is a platform designed around people coming to you.
You should really focus on your Gigs and attracting potential buyers.

Anyone that is clearly coming onto the site as a new seller, creating 7 random Gigs that they don't actually have any skills or experience in, and aren't in any way related is never going to be successful on the platform. Ever.

Quality is always better than quantity. My advice would be to look through the forum for real advice from long term, established sellers. Also, YouTube can be really helpful for new sellers trying to understand how to get traction on the site.

Either way, good luck!

• Like 1