Your account is currently restricted. You cannot send messages at this time?

nomanjaved

Question

How much time the fiverr will take to review my account? I had contacted customer support but they said they have noting to do with this? Reason is my client send an upwork job post link, fiverr emailed me that we are taking business outside of fiverr? I got no warning before, Will they gave me change or not? I will read the TOS and will not break any rules. 

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, nomanjaved said:

How much time the fiverr will take to review my account? I had contacted customer support but they said they have noting to do with this? Reason is my client send an upwork job post link, fiverr emailed me that we are taking business outside of fiverr? I got no warning before, Will they gave me change or not? I will read the TOS and will not break any rules. 

The Trust and Safety team will most likely check your conversations with the buyer, and if they see that you didn't try in any way to take work outside of Fiverr (and this was all on your buyer) you might get cleared of all charges and have your account restored. If they see that you in any way worked with your buyer to do anything outside of Fiverr, you're done. 

How long it takes depend on many things. It can take days, weeks or months. We can't tell you how long it will take, and the same goes for the support agents, who don't have access to influence an account review. 

Archived