What do I need to do if I get the first order of a new seller?

mizanur95

I am sharing social media gigs every day, sending buyer requests. I am active for 16 hours. I am publishing Gig after doing a lot of research. I have a good idea about my work
I am a digital marketing expert
I can do Instagram marketing very well
I can do video promotion work on YouTube
I have experience working as a social media manager
Please check my account for my problems.
 I am asking the ignorant to give the right advice.

Please Visit My Fiverr Account  Profile Link   https://www.fiverr.com/share/jdgy8V

2 hours ago, mizanur95 said:

I am sharing social media gigs every day, sending buyer requests. I am active for 16 hours. I am publishing Gig after doing a lot of research. I have a good idea about my work
I am a digital marketing expert
I can do Instagram marketing very well
I can do video promotion work on YouTube
I have experience working as a social media manager
Please check my account for my problems.
 I am asking the ignorant to give the right advice.

Please Visit My Fiverr Account  Profile Link   https://www.fiverr.com/share/jdgy8V

If you're a digital marketing expert, you should already have the skills required to market yourself. If you don't, then maybe you should consider not calling yourself a "digital marketing expert". 

6 hours ago, smashradio said:

If you're a digital marketing expert, you should already have the skills required to market yourself. If you don't, then maybe you should consider not calling yourself a "digital marketing expert". 

I have to do my marketing
I understand the matter a bit now. Thank you for giving me the right advice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mizanur95 said:

Give me some strategies so I can get the job done.

YOU are the only person who can "get the job done". We can't help you do your work. That is YOUR responsibility.

5 hours ago, mizanur95 said:

Give me some tips so I can improve my offer.

Be personal, personable, and honest. Present a better offer than the dozens of other sellers competing for that same job.

4 hours ago, jonbaas said:

YOU are the only person who can "get the job done". We can't help you do your work. That is YOUR responsibility.

Be personal, personable, and honest. Present a better offer than the dozens of other sellers competing for that same job.

Thank you for a good advice

I can give you a proper advice. If you are a new fiverr  seller. Then you follow.
You will share gigs on 5 social media every day
1. Instagram
2. Linkedin
3. Twitter
4. Pinterest
5. Facebook
You can open a personal account for yourself and do gig marketing. I hope this process is the best for getting your gig impressions, clicks and orders.

1 hour ago, mizanur95 said:

I can give you a proper advice. If you are a new fiverr  seller. Then you follow.
You will share gigs on 5 social media every day

If somebody is a new seller, spamming on social media is almost certainly not going to help them. What they should be focusing on first is improving their offering, researching the market and optimising their gigs as much as possible.

1 hour ago, mizanur95 said:

You can open a personal account for yourself and do gig marketing.

That sounds like spamming, and its probably just going to annoy your friends and family, who likely are not your target buyers.

Why are you repeating the same old "tips" on the forum? I really don't understand. Do you think it will help you get more orders? 

Archived