How to convince buyers?

web_fighters

Hi, if you want to convince your buyer about your expertise you should have ready your portfolio when bhyer ask for it. and communication skills is most important. you should understand buyers needs from his first message. Ask him Questions until you understand about the project. also provide Demo or samples before order. they will happy to see a demo without spend money. if once they like it they will not go anywhere. so that's the tips from me.

When you're new, it's harder to impress any potential buyers because you have no (or not many) reviews. Having an impressive portfolio definitely helps but what I go for usually when I'm looking to buy something is one thing - decent communication. (Added to being good at what they do.) 

I'm not saying you have to be 100% correct grammatically because I leave typos from time to time - but being able to understand what I want (and not just saying so and then asking about it two minutes) later, replying to everything I've asked/mentioned AND being polite is important. 

Another thing for me that makes or breaks a deal is being overeager. It's fine to be enthusiastic about what you do but a few times I've inquiries about something (and then went off to do my thing) people would message me again and again. And again. Asking if I'm there / ready to order (which I usually wasn't!) 

( I don't recommend a demo/sample based on the buyer's project. That's how you end up working for free.)

On 9/14/2021 at 11:14 PM, sawoda_sumi_29 said:

Hi, if you want to convince your buyer about your expertise you should have ready your portfolio when bhyer ask for it. and communication skills is most important. you should understand buyers needs from his first message. Ask him Questions until you understand about the project. also provide Demo or samples before order. they will happy to see a demo without spend money. if once they like it they will not go anywhere. so that's the tips from me.

Good information. Thank You 

You should learn the art of negotiation and persuasion. It helps. Top on the list on the art of persuasion is communication. You must learn to read/listen to understand. Different clients want different things even if it is the same niche. Knowing exactly what the client wants and communicating that to them will help you get them. 

Keep a couple of samples handy. A portfolio that stands out will do most of the convincing

Archived