Gig promotion

haidergull

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well.

I need help from the experienced sellers on Fiverr about the gig promotion. I did make a lot of effort to promote my gigs, I did share my gig links on Facebook pages and group. And I also did a paid promotion on Facebook as well. But I didn’t get any good response. Can anyone suggest me a way for gig promotion. I will really appreciate that. Thanks

www.Fiverr.com/haidergull

• Like 16

You do amazing work! Very impressive!.  What you do is definitely needed all over the world but you do have a LOT of competition as you know, but when you are great with customer service and professional level work, there won't be the so called "competition" because people will prefer you over others anyway, so for the long haul try just to help people get to know you and coming back to you as well as spreading the word about you.  Keep putting yourself out there, every day do something to get your name out there.  You'll get there, but it may take time.  I am preaching but also have to do the same thing myself or else I would want to just give up because of everyone trying for the same thing LOL....Keep up your great work  : )

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bonnievkiefervo said:

You do amazing work! Very impressive!.  What you do is definitely needed all over the world but you do have a LOT of competition as you know, but when you are great with customer service and professional level work, there won't be the so called "competition" because people will prefer you over others anyway, so for the long haul try just to help people get to know you and coming back to you as well as spreading the word about you.  Keep putting yourself out there, every day do something to get your name out there.  You'll get there, but it may take time.  I am preaching but also have to do the same thing myself or else I would want to just give up because of everyone trying for the same thing LOL....Keep up your great work  : )

Thank you so so much I really appreciate that❤️

• Like 5