Has Fiverr allowed to make your dreams come true? How did Fiverr change your life (or not)?

samus_x

I have been lurking on the forum and have seen in this year and a half so many stories of so many different people that often involved Fiverr, their previous work and their dreams 💫

So the question in the title was the idea that popped up in my mind. How many of you never worked before Fiverr? And how many of you quit their old job after finding success on Fiverr? And how many had the chance of starting their own business (online or offline, big or small)? 🤔

In my case I was already working as a freelance translator together with some friends of mine (back in university time I had the chance to know many people from around the world since my department was the one of foreign languages), and Fiverr, some yars later, allowed me to do my business online as well.

The odd thing is that the online activity allowed me to invest more money on my offline activity and they are both being a great catalyst for each other (I mean, online and offline activity), so that they are constantly expanding and being more and more (positively) challenging to me and I am now able to offer my customers many more services/products than I did before, also thanks to the help of some old friends and many new ones 🤝

So, I can't say I've made it just yet - but I'm well on the way to being where I've always wanted to be.

Which is...actually, everywhere, really. Basically, I have been wanting to be able to go abroad and work from there, but do something I enjoyed. I quit my job due to COVID (...and fine, other reasons, too. I was bad at it!) and came back to Fiverr expecting to work on here till I'd get into a language school (to teach English.)

I'm at the point where I don't really need another job, ALTHOUGH sometimes I wish I had one just because I have a daily limit to my writing. Once I hit that, my brain goes blank! 

And... I am also sort of moving to my first (real, long-term) location of freelancing on the road - Sweden. I hope to be able to move more often later on but obviously with all that's been going on some stablitiy will be great, too. So in a way, I am closer to my dream than I'd ever been. Now, is it because of Fiverr? That's hard to say. My writing was pretty popular back when I just published fanfictions (...yes, I know.) so I feel like I COULD have made it in different ways if I really wanted to. This was just the easiest (and...I work on video games now mostly, like, that's the coolest thing ever!)

One day, I hope to have my own company but for now I'm pretty happy where I'm at 😄 (well, will be once I've figured out a way to transport my tea to Sweden...!)

I still have my full time job which pays considerably more than Fiverr. I also have a wife and three kids to support so after paying to support the family (and we save a lot of money too) there is rarely much left in the piggy bank to do the things I want to do. Which is why I joined Fiverr! Now I have more than enough money to make my tiny little personal dreams happen (recently bought a PS5 and some other tech stuff). I only make a few hundred dollars a month (usually around $500) but it's more than enough to pay for a few games or some little treats for my wife and kids that normally I would have had to say no too. Just makes everyone a little more cheery.

I don't want to say too much in a public forum so I will just say this: working on Fiverr has enabled me to keep my family afloat as a supplemental breadwinner without forcing me to go to McDonalds or Walmart where I would be very unhappy. It has allowed me to feel competent and creative instead of hopeless and tired. There are lots of places one could do the work that I do, but Fiverr's system worked out just right with my personality and my contacts.

Sure , fiverr change a lot for my life,I've always appreciated working on fiver over the years .

Fiverr is amazing.
It makes trading simple.
Can give play to some of my ideas.
It allows me to pay for my daily expenses.
I can also have a lot of free time to do something I want to do.
Learn something new or do something else.

One day, I hope to travel all over the world. Fiverr made me have these fantasies 😍

Although it is not a simple thing to succeed in five, it requires a lot of trial and learning, as well as the process of experiment, until you find your own position and have your own style, customers will become your repeat customers.

I'm still learning something new because I don't think I'm successful yet 😊

I know big companies live stories where people praise them for “allowing” them to achieve their dreams. 
But even though fiverr was  great for me, personally I still consider it as part of my hard work, I didn’t jump in fiverr right away or in hopes of making fast money.

I already had a business and I was looking to expand and I was testing different platforms to see which ones will work for me. And fiverr was one of them. I still like it the most because I don’t have to chase or apply for jobs or take part in contests with working for free, I love that clients can just find me and place an order whenever they want. 

Archived