Keep yourself dedicated to whatever you do. Success will definitely come.

uiuxtanim

I think there is no one who doesn’t want to be a winner in his life. But to be a winner isn’t an easy journey.

At the very beginning, you need to be prepared mentally. I consider this as the 80% percent of the success. Because if you think that you can do it then consider this you are already on the way to do it.

Most of us come to Fiverr by hearing that many people earn from here. But we don’t come here with proper knowledge I mean without the proper idea of what we need to do and how to do it. As a result, we go through frustration, and day by day our confidence level drops. But at the end of the day, we become losers.

So before joining Fiverr analyze the platform closely. Study about the marketplace. Then decide what you’ll do here.

At first, become a professional in a specific area or niche. Then join Fiverr as a seller.

As you are a seller then it’s your business. Think that you have opened a shop, think of this as a business. Try to do everything professionally.

Use your real identity on Fiverr. Keep yourself honest. Never try any illegal policy.

Keep learning every day. Give your time on the forum and also read articles. Study about how to do business here at Fiverr.

Be mentally strong and never give up. If you are dedicated to what you are going to do then no one can stop you. So keep believing in yourself and keep doing what you are doing.

Stay focused on your goal and the success is yours. All the best!

Tanim Ahamed

UiUx Designer

• Like 6