I got 50 positive reviews

hh_rana

Hello,

I got 50 positive reviews, you can too. You can create 7 Gigs. The description should be written in 1100-1200 letters and focus keywords. Repeat the same keyword 3 times in the description. In addition to being online all the time, as if you can reply to the buyer message very quickly. you can marketing your Gig on social media. If Gigi's image is not good, you can change it. Also, try changing the title. Of course regular send buyer requests.

Regards,

Rana

Web Developer and eCommerce Expert

hh_rana _ WordPr.png

17 hours ago, hh_rana said:

Hello,

I got 50 positive reviews, you can too. You can create 7 Gigs. The description should be written in 1100-1200 letters and focus keywords. Repeat the same keyword 3 times in the description. In addition to being online all the time, as if you can reply to the buyer message very quickly. you can marketing your Gig on social media. If Gigi's image is not good, you can change it. Also, try changing the title. Of course regular send buyer requests.

Regards,

Rana

hh_rana _ WordPr.png

Congratulations..Go more ahead.😍

19 hours ago, hh_rana said:

Hello,

Regards,

Rana

hh_rana _ WordPr.png

Congratulations

Archived