Order was cancelled by Fiverr Customer Support/Order received by Pakistani fiverr new saller

shofeulislam

Question

Dear All, Yesterday at 3.30 am I confirmed the order from fiver new seller but just now the order was cancelled by Fiverr Customer Support & the order funds have been returned to the buyer. Also block buyer message conversation. What will be the reason? Anybody kindly explain to me. Thanks & Regards Shofeul

Screenshot_59.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

12 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, shofeulislam said:

What will be the reason? Anybody kindly explain to me.

It's hard to tell - if you haven't actually submitted the order than I'd assume that the buyer just decided to cancel for whatever reason (for example they found someone that was cheaper etc.)

Genuine question - are email lists like this legal? I'm not one to judge anyone for their jobs but this particular type of gig seems somewhat odd to me. 

(Also, delete / cancel out the name of the buyer on the screenshot. You're not allowed to show their names like this I believe)

Edit : if it's another new seller perhaps they thought you were the one buying from them? Odd but it happens... Communication issues are very common!

Edited by katakatica
Added something
  • Like 10

58 minutes ago, katakatica said:

It's hard to tell - if you haven't actually submitted the order than I'd assume that the buyer just decided to cancel for whatever reason (for example they found someone that was cheaper etc.)

Genuine question - are email lists like this legal? I'm not one to judge anyone for their jobs but this particular type of gig seems somewhat odd to me. 

(Also, delete / cancel out the name of the buyer on the screenshot. You're not allowed to show their names like this I believe)

Edit : if it's another new seller perhaps they thought you were the one buying from them? Odd but it happens... Communication issues are very common!

Thank you for your reply. For your kind information, I just got the new order yesterday. I didn't submit the order. I didn't cancel the order. Just get cancel order message without any reason. Also block buyer message conversion for further discussion. Why will this issue happen?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, shofeulislam said:

Why will this issue happen?

As I've said before there are several reasons - the buyer might have decided to cancel. However it's also possible that their account get banned for some reason. 

I would not stress much about it unless it hurt your stats. Contact CS if it did to see if they can help. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

Genuine question - are email lists like this legal?

I was wondering the same. Still don't know the answer but I found this in the Fiverr's Community Standards:

Do not post, offer, or ask for:  

• Lists with data (such as email addresses or phone numbers) of individuals, only business data.

• Premade lists containing personal data.

• Scraping social media platforms to obtain information about others.  

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, alphagev said:
1 hour ago, katakatica said:

Genuine question - are email lists like this legal?

I was wondering the same. Still don't know the answer but I found this in the Fiverr's Community Standards:

I mean in this particular case (having read the detailed description) I also have a moral/ethical issue with collecting the emails of people who are already vulnerable - but based on what you found as these seem to be private people...I'd say this would be a big no-no regardless of the target group. 

• Like 4

Unless the person using these email lists gets complete permission to send emails to these people somehow BEFORE sending a bulk email (SPAM), in the US, they are guilty. The person providing the list can be guilty of conspiracy under the CAN-SPAM act.

Didn't think Fiverr allowed this type of thing anymore.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, amanun said:

Contact customer support using fiverr revulation center.

I already contacted fiverr customer support and they confirmed me, buyer account suspended due to some rules violations & accordingly order cancel by fiverr customer support which will not affect my order completion rate. Thanks. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, melanielm said:

Unless the person using these email lists gets complete permission to send emails to these people somehow BEFORE sending a bulk email (SPAM), in the US, they are guilty. The person providing the list can be guilty of conspiracy under the CAN-SPAM act.

Didn't think Fiverr allowed this type of thing anymore.

Thanks for your clarification. I already contacted fiverr customer support and they confirmed me, buyer account suspended due to some rules violations & accordingly order cancel by fiverr customer support which will not affect my order completion rate.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, alphagev said:

Do not post, offer, or ask for:  

• Lists with data (such as email addresses or phone numbers) of individuals, only business data.

• Premade lists containing personal data.

• Scraping social media platforms to obtain information about others.  

Thanks for your information. I already contacted fiverr customer support and they confirmed me, buyer account suspended due to some rules violations & accordingly order cancel by fiverr customer support which will not affect my order completion rate.  

• Like 2

21 hours ago, katakatica said:

As I've said before there are several reasons - the buyer might have decided to cancel. However it's also possible that their account get banned for some reason. 

I would not stress much about it unless it hurt your stats. Contact CS if it did to see if they can help. 

Thanks for your clarification. I already contacted fiverr customer support and they confirmed me, buyer account suspended due to some rules violations & accordingly order cancel by fiverr customer support which will not affect my order completion rate. And fiverr customer support helped me to return my previous order completion rate which was decreasing once cancel the order. Thanks. 

• Like 1