Jump to content

I am a new seller on Fiverr. What should I do to get the first order? Thanks


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, creativesaidul6 said:

I am a new seller on Fiverr. What should I do to get the first order?

My Fiver Profile link Here: www.fiverr.com/creativesaidul6

How to get order's ? 🤔👇

1. stay online as much you can

2. fill up 10 buyer request daily, if you can

3. share  your gig's on social media platfrom because it will help you to get enough impression or clicks or sometimes if you are lucky 😀 you can got the order from their also 🙂

4. try to archive more knowledge if you want you can use fiverrforum and catch the knowledge from experienced seller

5. create eye catching gig's and properly use latest keywords by researching

6. In gig try to give the attractive description so buyer get the right knowledge that why they should choose you, okay

7. Use most attractive gig's image but no copy 🥱 use your best experience their

8. If customer's knock you then try to know what they want and give your offer by thinking their budget and issues, okay

9. In fiverr platfrom many seller's have enough experience by their own knowledge so, why customer's choose you let them to know 🥰

10. After complete the work when you delivery the work, don't loose customer's attraction from you 😇 just give them lifetime feedback if you can 🤫

So, keep go ahead and don't lose your hope 🙂

all the best,

wished by

turjay 😊

  • Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

8 Be patient

Best of luck. Happy Freelancing

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello there,
There are a lot of things behind to get an order and become successful firstly, you have to research on specific search on which search you want to appear your gig and optimize it well and using best tags for those then your gig description should contain good quality which should describe your work perfectly and should be written friendly, which attract the buyer to place an order from you, For that there is a free course from Fiverr name as "online freelancing essentials" you can know a lot from this course in detail. also, a badge will be shown in the profile which will help to build trust in the buyer

then you should provide an attractive gig image and after providing a gig you should be active in Fiverr in order to rank up your gig

thanks!!!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/14/2021 at 3:09 AM, creativesaidul6 said:

I am a new seller on Fiverr. What should I do to get the first order?

 

 

On 9/14/2021 at 12:17 PM, rssagor02 said:

thank you bro

 

On 9/14/2021 at 12:58 PM, raufsaimon said:

Thank you everyone.

The above irrelevant replies can only be considered as spamming the forum.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, newsmike said:

But that's what YouTube guy said to do to "rank gig."

And this is the TRUTH:

"As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway." 

Quoted from here: 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/14/2021 at 5:16 PM, turjay said:

How to get order's ? 🤔👇

1. stay online as much you can

2. fill up 10 buyer request daily, if you can

3. share  your gig's on social media platfrom because it will help you to get enough impression or clicks or sometimes if you are lucky 😀 you can got the order from their also 🙂

4. try to archive more knowledge if you want you can use fiverrforum and catch the knowledge from experienced seller

5. create eye catching gig's and properly use latest keywords by researching

6. In gig try to give the attractive description so buyer get the right knowledge that why they should choose you, okay

7. Use most attractive gig's image but no copy 🥱 use your best experience their

8. If customer's knock you then try to know what they want and give your offer by thinking their budget and issues, okay

9. In fiverr platfrom many seller's have enough experience by their own knowledge so, why customer's choose you let them to know 🥰

10. After complete the work when you delivery the work, don't loose customer's attraction from you 😇 just give them lifetime feedback if you can 🤫

So, keep go ahead and don't lose your hope 🙂

all the best,

wished by

turjay 😊

Many thanks for your kind words
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/18/2021 at 7:56 PM, ashik43yt said:

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

8 Be patient

Best of luck. Happy Freelancing

Many thanks for your kind words
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...