New Seller + New Buyer

ankitshah343

Hello,

If someone asks my USP here on Fiverr platform, I would say that I am both a seller and a buyer, and that too a newbie as compared to people who are here for a year or more.

I am a job seeker (who lost what I was doing since two years in the summer 2021). Thus, I am always buying gigs that help me one way or the other way in this mission of mine!

Also, in the meantime, I am also a seller of my skills and expertise that I have gained over the course of my life.

It's a tough time, but I am pulling through, and I am balancing my selling and buying.

I just joined this forum, and this is my first post. Thus, I thought of introducing myself in my first post. I will attempt to actively engage in this forum in order to educate myself to be a better seller (and maybe even a better buyer 🙂 ).

Regards.

4 hours ago, ankitshah343 said:

Hello,

If someone asks my USP here on Fiverr platform, I would say that I am both a seller and a buyer, and that too a newbie as compared to people who are here for a year or more.

I am a job seeker (who lost what I was doing since two years in the summer 2021). Thus, I am always buying gigs that help me one way or the other way in this mission of mine!

Also, in the meantime, I am also a seller of my skills and expertise that I have gained over the course of my life.

It's a tough time, but I am pulling through, and I am balancing my selling and buying.

I just joined this forum, and this is my first post. Thus, I thought of introducing myself in my first post. I will attempt to actively engage in this forum in order to educate myself to be a better seller (and maybe even a better buyer 🙂 ).

Regards.

Of course welcome to the Fiverr Forum..❤️

4 hours ago, ankitshah343 said:

Hello,

Regards.

Welcome to fiverr community...

11 hours ago, ankitshah343 said:

Hello,

Regards.

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best. 

Archived