How to get more oder on Fiverr?

ahmedservice24h

#I will perfect b2b data entry and web research linked in leads

favicon-32x32.png.a033be87bbc636cad9881482b1a95b21.png Fiverr.com
do-lead-generation-list-builder.jpg.8bd414fd5191e3bc639a7b6f7535fc78.jpg

Ahmedservice24h: I will perfect b2b data entry and web research linkedin...

For only $5, Ahmedservice24h will perfect b2b data entry and web research linkedin leads. | WELL COME TO MY GIG:Are you looking perfect b2b data entry and web research LinkedIn leads?I will do-lead-generation-list-builderLEAD GENERATIONEXPERT&...

As I see in your profile its been quite a while you are here in fiverr!
as far gig services goes I would definitely recommend you to add a vide explaining what you are offering by that you can reach more people…

beside I would suggest you to check the 5 related keywords that you used those play a role in gig search…
You should apply buyer request more often that can help you to get the first order!
This links may help!

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243215-tips-to-write-effective-buyer-requests-tips-and-tricks-to-get-orders-from-buyer-requests/

Fiverr Help and Education Center

Best of luck! 

Hi dear,
Take it easy! One day you can reach the success. You can day by day follow fiverr forum. You can share your gig social media platform. Present time, increasing designers. So, you can hard working your design. Must be create eye catching gig image. Thanks dear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just saw the 1 star review and actually it's the only review on your account, and it's too bad and saying you're a scammer and you blocked the buyer after asking for a refund, actually fiverr is about building trust with your customers, not just for earning!

As mentioned above, your only review is a bad one, and it's not painting a pretty picture about your service.

I also saw your "I will find best youtube influencer,micro influence,niche marketing" gig, and I can't even hear what he is saying.

Did you get his permission to post his video??

16 hours ago, cainress said:

I just saw the 1 star review and actually it's the only review on your account, and it's too bad and saying you're a scammer and you blocked the buyer after asking for a refund, actually fiverr is about building trust with your customers, not just for earning!

buyer requirements don't full fell in, He wants more and more, he ordered me to give name2 email, I will provide, he received that, but after few days he talks he doesn't found that, and refund his money, he has a fake buyer, and also he has more bad reviews his profile, he give me same. he misuse his author.

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2021 at 3:13 PM, ahmedservice24h said:

long  time no Oder no sell 

If you don't know how to write English, how can you expect to impress buyers? What are you doing differently, that should make buyers order from you, and not someone else? What differentiates you? What is your business strategy and value proposition? 

You have 1 review, and that's a one-star review. There's absolutely no reason to expect anyone to buy from you. I don't say this to be mean, but to add some realism to this conversation. You might not have what it takes to be a freelancer and run your own business. That's most likely why "long time no oder no sell". 

Archived